My recent NSV....super excited

Options
sjkcarter
sjkcarter Posts: 417 Member
NSV - So I went out with friends this weekend, and I wore a top that I have not been able to wear in years because it was way to tight. Now it is way to lose, and I had to pin it to my bra in the back because it kept sliding down. I really need to go shopping.

Replies

• megan4487
    megan4487 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!!!! Keep up the good work
  • megan4487
    megan4487 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!!!! Kepp up the good work
  • vsyates
    vsyates Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Cool!!!
  • crazynay96
    Options
    congrats ...

s/n.. can someone tell me what nsv is?
  • trini14
    trini14 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Don't you love that!!!!! The other day I was up like 3:00 in the morning trying on old clothes that didn't fit that now fit ( insomnia,lol) its a great feeling, not insomnia clothes that now fit, lol !!
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    That is a FANTASTIC NSV! You go girl! You are doing an awesome job! :happy:
  • trini14
    trini14 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    congrats ...

s/n.. can someone tell me what nsv is?

at first I didn't know what that meant, but its a non-scale victory (ex. what the OP (original poster) stated, or someone notices your weight loss, etc)
  • grouch201
    grouch201 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Wearing smaller clothes is one of the greatest motivators out there, I swear. Have fun shopping!
  • Dootzy1
    Dootzy1 Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    Yes, sometimes shopping your closet is a great reality check!!!! Good for you!!!
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep working!
  • crazynay96
    Options

at first I didn't know what that meant, but its a non-scale victory

ahhh! Thanks!!!!
  • fixn2lose
    Options
    Don't cha love that feeling? Keep it in your pocket for those yucky days. That is sooo awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!