Looking for friends to help motivate !

Options
Hi! I'm Carol from Austin, TX! Looking to make friends on here and have a support group as you and I lose weight and get stronger! I work out at the gym 4 times per week doing cadio at the moment and use MyFitnessPal to keep me on track with food daily. Real excited to meet you all and go on this journey together!

Replies

• powerof9
    powerof9 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi texas!
  • timj2018
    timj2018 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! And welcome! What are your workout routines at the gym?
  • sarajohnson5210
    sarajohnson5210 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey hey hey Im looking for friends to
  • bbywby10
    bbywby10 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey! We're basically neighbors lol feel free to add me! I have two kids so I workout at home but I'm always looking for motivating friends :)
  • debigodwingalonsky
    Options
    Hello. Looking for friends and support too!
  • Bubbaistrying
    Bubbaistrying Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Welcome, you can do this!
  • JuneyCleaves
    JuneyCleaves Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to join our support/accountability group!
    We formed in January and are looking for COMMITTED members who will show up for themselves, and for others, every day!

You don't have to be perfect.
    You don't have to have a perfectly laid out plan.
    But you DO need to commit to yourself, and commit to your fellow support group by showing up and checking in every day.

Honest. Humbling.
    Compassion without comparison.

Have a look and see if it's for you :)
    Best wishes!

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/124554-stop-starting-over-accountability-support-group
  • Sasha24201
    Sasha24201 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I try to get to the ymca at least 2-3 times a week, swimming and some strength training.
  • zoelina
    zoelina Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • beckyobryan153
    beckyobryan153 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi.
    I'm Becky from CT. I need to lose 10lbs and I hate to exercise. Just started a workout plan today and so far, I like it. I'm looking for friends that will help me to stay motivated to lose and then maintain. I'm a SAHM and have 1DD and 5 fur babies. My DH is my sole support.