Replies

• PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    Every day with Adriene. Namaste.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Yup. I go to three classes, or so, per week at a studio. And do Pilates twice a week.
  • NJCJF
    NJCJF Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    almost every day.
  • Auryn57
    Auryn57 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Every night after my walk, I just do it from YouTube. 5 days a week
  • ssurvivor
    ssurvivor Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    PinkyPan1 wrote: »
    Every day with Adriene. Namaste.

I love her 7 minute bedtime sequence! Afterwards, I'm asleep within minutes.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Almost daily!
  • ssurvivor
    ssurvivor Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I have my daily morning and bedtime sequences. I also take four or five studio classes (Ashtanga, Bikram, Hatha and "curvy") weekly. When I need something specific (detox, cleansing work break, etc.), I follow an appropriate sequence from one of my MyYogaWorks.com playlists.
  • meritage4
    meritage4 Posts: 1,441 Member
    Options
    2x week in class, sometimes at home on my own
  • LZMiner
    LZMiner Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Yes! Just completed 30 day True with Adriene and am keeping it up, doing more of her stuff. Used to belong to a health club and did yoga twice a week, Pilates once a week. I now work out at home and love it. Yoga is an excellent way to tone.
  • spiriteagle99
    spiriteagle99 Posts: 3,676 Member
    Options
    I have a couple of videos I do, plus a book. Last month I tried to do some yoga every day. I'm still inflexible as I was before I started, but it's a nice way to cool down after a run.
  • PetiteHabanero
    PetiteHabanero Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Getting in to it. I plan to try and take a class when I find one that works with my schedule.

I have a few videos but I am worried my form isn't correct, and with some yoga poses I have a hard time checking myself so I really want an instructor to check my form.
  • Tmountainmom
    Tmountainmom Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yes, yoga with Adriene twice a week and a yoga class on the weekend.
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    LZMiner wrote: »
    Yes! Just completed 30 day True with Adriene and am keeping it up, doing more of her stuff. Used to belong to a health club and did yoga twice a week, Pilates once a week. I now work out at home and love it. Yoga is an excellent way to tone.

I also finished the TRUE Journey. My favorite by far. So much so I that ordered the t shirt. LOL What a moving and powerful experience. I am following her calendar for February at the moment.
  • vivalavida82
    vivalavida82 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    PinkyPan1 wrote: »
    I am following her calendar for February at the moment.

Same here, just finishing True up. Loved it. Great way to get back into yoga although I’m ready to step up a bit.
    What’s her calendar for February? Where Can I find it?
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    I love it when I make myself do it. It's a struggle because I feel like I get a bigger bang for my exercise buck with cardio or weights, but I know it's important to include the flexibility component. I have never once regretted a yoga session, so why is it so hard?

Love Adriene. She's adorable. Sounds like I need to take the True journey!
  • ms_havisham
    ms_havisham Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Daily yoga with Adriene until I was hit with a stomach bug, looking forward to starting again.
  • skinnyrev2b
    skinnyrev2b Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I'm also a YWA fan. Just finishing up True. I believe you can sign up on her website for the Feb challenge (going to investigate later). Either way, I've been a daily practitioner for the last 60 days.
  • DamienAngelica
    DamienAngelica Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I practice Vinyasa/flow four times a week at home for 60-90 minutes. I also do a shorter practice after strength training three times a week, also at home. Twice a month, I attend a class elsewhere.
  • 5838fish623
    5838fish623 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I practice Hatha 3 times a week and Yin twice a week usually at my favorite studio, sometimes at home.