Swamp People

Options
2»

Replies

• boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    Love it! some interesting folks to say the least. what about those two brothers that hunt squirrel and laugh all the time. they are hilarious!
    I think those two are smoking what they grow:smokin: My husband and I are so hooked on this show. OMG did you see the one where willys daddy shot him "again". lol :laugh:

yes i did and i recall his wife telling him if he shoots her son she was going to shoot him. lol i wouldnt want to tangle with willy's momma!
  • pumpkinmoccasin
    Options
    it cracks me up that they have subtitles! Is it just me or can you understand them? I understand every word they say! Maybe im a swamp person at heart! lol

I can understand them but I live right next to the Mississippi river in Illinois and you meet people that talk like that more than you'd think.
  • VELVET2688
    Options
    we love the show...we can't get over the size of some of those gators..WOW their huge. We love the 2 brothers Glen and Mitchell. They get the idea to hunt for supper...go in get their guns, then sit on the porch and shoot critters out of the trees. That night they had squirrel and dumplings....what a nice and easy going life !! they are quit the characters. I'd love to meet Troy, he seems like a great guy.