Cravings: Help

Options
Hey y'all <3
My fitness pal has helped me lose 80 lbs so I could enlist into the Army last year, however that didn't go as planned. It's been a year since I've gotten home from bootcamp, and I've gained about 30 lbs back. :( I'm really having a big struggle on not giving into cravings. Does anyone have advice ?

Replies

• rlesc1985
    rlesc1985 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Finding healthy low calorie alternativea that you actually enjoy
  • hoopduck
    hoopduck Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I "close" my kitchen after supper and drink water to feel full. I also go to bed early if I have a particularly nasty craving, and I do not buy junkfood or food with lots of carbs so that reduces the temptation to eat badly.
    You lost 80 lbs, you have willpower to resist these urges, girl! You got this!
  • obi1cannoli
    obi1cannoli Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Try fruit, I find that a handful of grapes or dried apricots does the trick. Also lots of water.
  • Tzippo
    Tzippo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss. Exercise and re,ove all temptations and replace with alternatives.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Balanced, varied, delicious meals eaten regularly, not keeping stashes of snack food around, and telling yourself you're not a person who uses food as entertainment.
  • cazkath96
    cazkath96 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hey
    I make up a protein shake! I’ve got chocolate whey protein it really helps!!
    Mix it with unsweetened almond milk
    Heaped spoon of 0% Greek yoghurt
    Level scoop of protein powder
    Level spoon of clean nut butter
    Xx