Thank you Old Spagetti Factory- for Canadaians-Toronto and West

Options
meritage4
meritage4 Posts: 1,441 Member
I had supper with my 2 young adult men today at the Old Spaghetti Factory -AND was able to keep my calories to my plan. I asked the waiter if he knew the calories for the menu items and he brought me a laminated sheet with meals all listed. Not just calories but the iron, protein etc.

It made ordering easy and after salad, an meal and limiting myself to only 1.5 TBSP of ice cream, left me stuffed, and happy, and still on track, One of my sons finished my ice cream.

I had a very light lunch in anticipation of the early supper.

Replies

• ohmgetsfit
    ohmgetsfit Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Cool! Good to know! We like to eat there when in Toronto! :)
  • meritage4
    meritage4 Posts: 1,441 Member
    Options
    LOL It came up as Toronto but I eat at the one In Kelowna. They are actually all across Canada.
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,487 Member
    Options
    Ooh you have just reminded me I have a gift card for there from the Christmas before last.
    I'm in Victoria, but spent a snowy new year in Kelowna. :)

Cheers, h.
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    Now this is how you work the system.....good for you! You give up one thing for another and not go in blindly to reach your goals!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    I love restaurants with calorie counts posted. Wish they all did, but understand it would be a financial hardship for some. In the U.S. chain restaurants are required to post them. Love it. Love it. Congrats!