Who are you hoping will win the Superbowl?

Options
100_PROOF_
100_PROOF_ Posts: 1,168 Member
edited February 2018 in Chit-Chat
I'm going with the Patriots even though I stopped following football after the Aaron Hernandez thing. ( He's the most beautiful man ever! Well I guess I should say was the most beautiful man! )

Replies

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Go Eagles!

But Brady is just unstoppable in the 4th and pulls of another game winning drive inside the last 2 mins
  • robhunt25
    robhunt25 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Go pats!
  • 100_PROOF_
    Options
    Go Eagles!

But Brady is just unstoppable in the 4th and pulls of another game winning drive inside the last 2 mins

Eagles? Really? Lol
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    100_PROOF_ wrote: »
    Go Eagles!

Eagles? Really? Lol

Yeah, I don't know anyone routing for the Pats...
    Someone's gotta stop them
  • 100_PROOF_
    Options
    If Aaron Hernandez was still a Pat , I'd be much more excited to watch this but since he isn't, I'll just spend my day messing with eagles fans for fun.
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I'm going with the Patriots even though I stopped following football after the Aaron Hernandez thing. ( He's the most beautiful man ever! Well I guess I should say was the most beautiful man! )

That's an odd statement about a REALLY bad guy....but yeah I guess murderers can be hot too.

I am not a fan of either team, but I guess I would go with the Eagles since they are the underdog and have never won the Superbowl. Really rooting for my boxes to hit to collect some cash :)
  • 100_PROOF_
    Options
    bojack3 wrote: »

That's an odd statement about a REALLY bad guy....but yeah I guess murderers can be hot too.

I am not a fan of either team, but I guess I would go with the Eagles since they are the underdog and have never won the Superbowl. Really rooting for my boxes to hit to collect some cash :)

He was indeed a bad bad man... But a beautiful bad man. Lol so I'm halfway joking about it.

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    nick-foles-vs-tom-brady-nfl-memes-has-only-1-30469935.png
    :laugh:
  • 100_PROOF_
    Options
    nick-foles-vs-tom-brady-nfl-memes-has-only-1-30469935.png
    :laugh:

Hilarious!!
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    Since I'm South African and have no clue I will be cheering for those dudes with the clothes on and giant should pads. Although if they did it without the body armour and called it rugby, I may take more note. Maybe. Probably not
  • rlesc1985
    rlesc1985 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of respect for the Eagles making it to the Superbowl even after some major injuries, and if Wentz was in this game I would give then an even bigger shot. But the fact is if Brady is on his game it would take a perfect game from the Eagles to have a shot. With Gronk on the field I think the Pats pull away in the 4th to win 31-23.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    I am a Giants fan. I also root for my adopted hometown team of the Jaguars (so close).

The Eagles and Pats are my two least favorite teams in the NFL. I could not imagine a less desirable Super Bowl. If I had to cheer for one team, I suppose it would have to be Philadelphia...just because they are the underdog. But I'll just be tuning in for the commercials...and Justin Timberlake.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Only about 14% of America is rooting for the Pats

Their going to use that to their advantage like everything else
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Only about 14% of America is rooting for the Pats

Their going to use that to their advantage like everything else

To be honest I don't think they care. That's what makes them who they are. They just go out and play their game. There is a saying, if you think like a fan you'll end up sitting with them watching instead of playing. I think the Patriots, their coach, and their QB are a perfect example of not giving a damn what people think. That being said, I still hope they lose.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Go Vaughn!

pppbnmhwftjk.png
  • 100_PROOF_
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    Go Vaughn!

pppbnmhwftjk.png
    Love it!
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    Thank goodness its today. Now if we can just get through the next two weeks of breaking down the game, we won't have to hear about it for a while....like 6 weeks
  • Lennonluv2
    Lennonluv2 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I'm counting the days till baseball season.

GO YANKEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • tomasart
    tomasart Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Go Eagles.