Oh Monday, we meet again!

Options
Is it just me or does Monday seem to ALWAYS come too quick? What do you do to fight the Monday blues?

Replies

• SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Coffee, and more coffee
  • cwagner30
    Options
    Organization!! I too have a hard time with Mondays :-( On Sunday I usually try to get my clothes and my kids clothes ready for the monrning, get some dinner ideas from my hubby that he wants for the week, get laundry done through the weekend. This way I don't feel so overwhelmed on Monday. My anxiety trigger is being late and disorganized and I hate when I feel anxious becaouse i tend to take it out on the ones I love most (my hubby and kiddos). It is so much easier for me to function at my fullest at night than in the early morning when I am super tired and sometimes cranky! Another thing that pulls me out of the Monday blues is a good workout! Hope this helps! Happy Monday, LOL!!!
  • kutterba
    kutterba Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Blue Monday - I suppose no one here is old enough to remember that song♫ - but I do! And it's so true! To fight the blues I have my Monday plans all laid out and I push myself (with coffee, which I love) to get into my day and complete my obligations. Also, I give myself a break on Sunday-try to be rested so as not to give myself any excuses!☺
    I'm interested to see how others handle blue monday - hope we get lots of responses!
    :huh: :yawn:
  • shiggyshane
    Options
    yeah mondays alwasy seem to come to fast..i drink coffee and listen to some good music while im at my desk
    for a few mins to get me going..
  • grouch201
    grouch201 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Pretend it's a brand new day with endless possibilities. Well, maybe not endless, but I know I have to workout (get it done early or it won't get done and sets a bad tone for the whole rest of the week), go grocery shopping (it's easier not to eat fast food and other crap when I have fresh food in the fridge), and remember one of my favorite quotes from the movie, HItch, "Begin each day as if it was on purpose."