Guttless Gutters 02/11/09

Options
:flowerforyou: Morning Everyone!!! :flowerforyou:

Well, we have a couple more days left, so let's make the most of it!!! A lot of us are really close to our goal for this challenge...:drinker:

My eating has been kinda bad the last couple days but I've been keeping up with my exercise....water...not so such....sweet tea....that's what I'm talkin' about...:laugh:

Oh well, I'll see what the scale says Friday morning and move on from there. I am still noticing changes so I'm happy and clothes just keep getting looser and looser. :drinker:

Have a wonderful Wednesday:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Morning Everyone!!! :flowerforyou:

Well, we have a couple more days left, so let's make the most of it!!! A lot of us are really close to our goal for this challenge...:drinker:

My eating has been kinda bad the last couple days but I've been keeping up with my exercise....water...not so such....sweet tea....that's what I'm talkin' about...:laugh:

Oh well, I'll see what the scale says Friday morning and move on from there. I am still noticing changes so I'm happy and clothes just keep getting looser and looser. :drinker:

Have a wonderful Wednesday:flowerforyou:
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Good morning, Theresa!

I've been paying more attention to sodium lately and cannot believe how quickly it adds up (and how much is in some things)...I don't add salt, but low salt when I can, but I'm still shocked!

Anyways did 50 minutes of Punch, Kick, and Jam yesterday along w/ Turbo Jam 20 min workout. Not sure what I will plan for today...should throw in some strength training.

Have a great day all!!!!:drinker: Keep up the good work!!!!
  • xtina11179
    Options
    Good morning, good morning, good morning!!!! And what a GREAT morning it is!!!! Not only have I reached my :heart: -Day goal, I have reached another milestone!!! 20 lbs baby!!! :noway: It's been tough, but I have worked my @$$ off and am proud to brag about it!!! :laugh:

I haven't been feeling so great the past couple of days about my weigh-in this morning but much to my DELIGHT...I did it!!!

I hope everyone is having a lovely morning and continues to have a lovely day!!:flowerforyou: I know everyone will make the best choices today and continue to encourage everyone to do the same!! :drinker:

Have a GREAT DAY!!! :happy:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Morning Ladies. Good job all of U. Xtina wtg on the milestone. 20 lbs would be major with me.

I have been fighting a cold but I am getting back to it today. I started by lifting this morning, which BTW I added the next 10 lbs on my bench press. That makes a 20 lb increase on my bench press and 10 lbs more on the other lifts since I started this :heart: day challenge. Its just a moral victory b/c I will probaly not lost any weight. The weight lifting is great but cardio is what I need and will concentrate for the ST Patty challenge.

(Well I talk a good game anyway :grumble: ).
  • Theresa35
    Options
    Good morning, Theresa!

I've been paying more attention to sodium lately and cannot believe how quickly it adds up (and how much is in some things)...I don't add salt, but low salt when I can, but I'm still shocked!

Anyways did 50 minutes of Punch, Kick, and Jam yesterday along w/ Turbo Jam 20 min workout. Not sure what I will plan for today...should throw in some strength training.

Have a great day all!!!!:drinker: Keep up the good work!!!!

Good morning!

I know I keep an eye on sodium too...and it's tough to stay in line with it.

Great job on the workout! Keep up the good work!
  • Theresa35
    Options
    Good morning, good morning, good morning!!!! And what a GREAT morning it is!!!! Not only have I reached my :heart: -Day goal, I have reached another milestone!!! 20 lbs baby!!! :noway: It's been tough, but I have worked my @$$ off and am proud to brag about it!!! :laugh:

I haven't been feeling so great the past couple of days about my weigh-in this morning but much to my DELIGHT...I did it!!!

I hope everyone is having a lovely morning and continues to have a lovely day!!:flowerforyou: I know everyone will make the best choices today and continue to encourage everyone to do the same!! :drinker:

:drinker: WOOHOO:drinker: You go girl...:flowerforyou:
  • Theresa35
    Options
    Morning Ladies. Good job all of U. Xtina wtg on the milestone. 20 lbs would be major with me.

I have been fighting a cold but I am getting back to it today. I started by lifting this morning, which BTW I added the next 10 lbs on my bench press. That makes a 20 lb increase on my bench press and 10 lbs more on the other lifts since I started this :heart: day challenge. Its just a moral victory b/c I will probaly not lost any weight. The weight lifting is great but cardio is what I need and will concentrate for the ST Patty challenge.

Great job on the weights bud! And you know that building those muscles will help in the long run. Kick some cardio @$$ for the next challenge...and you'll be :smokin:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Good morning all!!! :flowerforyou: :smooched:

Sounds like all of you are doing great!! :drinker:

T---Changes in the mirror are more important than numbers on the scale :bigsmile: :drinker: Keep it up lady!! :flowerforyou: Cheers to loose clothes :drinker: :smokin:

Kelly---I've noticed the same thing with Sodium.......crazy!! :noway: And to think, I used to add salt to a lot of stuff too. :ohwell: WTG on the workout! :drinker: :flowerforyou: I'm trying to add more strength training to my routine lately too. Unfortuneately that is the part I do not like :grumble: :laugh: Cardio is fun...strength training not so much sad030.gif

xtina---WTG on both reaching the Vday goal and the 20 lbs!!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: That is amazing! You are awesome.:drinker: keep it up......:drinker:

B4----good job on the weights!! :drinker: That is a big accomplishment.....you are getting stronger :bigsmile: I like a big stong man flirtysmile1.gif Seriously, it is an accomplishment, you should be proud. :flowerforyou: Remember......muscle burns fat faster.......so more muscle is a good thing :smokin: :bigsmile:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    *picks Kellch up in left arm and T in the right arm and gives them a big bear hug*

:flowerforyou:
  • gottaluvboyz
    Options

WTG on the 20 pounds! That is awesome:drinker:
  • gottaluvboyz
    Options

WTG on the weight increase with the weights! That ROCKS!!!:drinker:
  • kellch
    Options
    *picks Kellch up in left arm and T in the right arm and gives them a big bear hug*

:blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Bumping!

Woot Woot!!! :drinker:

Whether we reach the VD goals or not, this has been a great, motivating group! :smooched: Looking forward to the St. Pat's Day challenge with ya'll! :heart:
  • kellch
    Options

Bumping!

Woot Woot!!! :drinker:

Whether we reach the VD goals or not, this has been a great, motivating group! :smooched: Looking forward to the St. Pat's Day challenge with ya'll! :heart:

:smooched:
  • lpadilla75
    Options
    I am a daily weigher. Yes, I know it isn't a good thing to do but I count my Saturday morning WI.

Anyway, I've been down every day since Saturday. I switched to South Beach and I'm down by quite a bit to far. I just need to hold on strong.

Does this challenge end on Friday or Saturday?
  • lpadilla75
    Options
    I am also looking forward to the St Patty's day challenge. I changed my weight loss goal from 15 to 20lbs.

I need to get rid of the 20's lbs!!
  • Theresa35
    Options

:flowerforyou: :blushing: :flowerforyou:
  • Theresa35
    Options
    I am a daily weigher. Yes, I know it isn't a good thing to do but I count my Saturday morning WI.

Anyway, I've been down every day since Saturday. I switched to South Beach and I'm down by quite a bit to far. I just need to hold on strong.

Looks like you will be in for a pleasant surprise on Saturday. A few of us are doing a final weigh in on Friday, but since you normally weigh on Saturday, I would go with that. Best wishes...:flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Friday for me. I want food & drink on Saturday! :laugh:
  • lpadilla75
    Options
    Thanks Theresa!

I'm really excited about it.