LIBRA SCALE CRUSHERS CHALLENGE!!!

Options
God's Morning Libra Scale Crushers!!!

Our President is working hard on her 9 to 5 today but will be checking in later to make sure WE are all moving.

With that said, it's a pleasure to be back in ya'll presence on this fine Monday. I know this weekend challenge was tough (give my 4 years old a piggy back ride near but me in the hospital) but we made it through and will keep on pushing forward until October and beyond...

Please remember to keep our challenges fun and exciting, any input, ideas, recipes, facts, etc are very much appreciated.

On to our Monday challenge (LET'S GO)

Start your day with 8oz of water. Feeling dehydrated ..go ahead and push for 16oz.

Dance for 15mins or 3 songs non stop to fast pace music
Do 30 arm curls with lunges while holding water bottles/weights/ a small pet or something.
40 jumping jacks
50 squats
15 pushups
30 basic crunches (remember hands behind head, elbows flat, neck/head neutral and align with spine, use your Abs to pull up, chin should be moving towards the ceiling not your throat.
20 bicycle crunches (both hands behind head, move legs in a bicycle motion, right elbow to towards left knee, repeat other side. Opposite elbow to opposite knee)
Yoga Stretch (anyone you prefer).. I like laying on the floor flat, arms above head, feet straight, then bring your legs to your chest, hands on knees, hold in this position for 30 seconds.. then relax. This is called Knee Press, both legs.

End your day with 16oz glass of water! YEP pushing the water up .. cuz we need it to get our minds, soul and body RIGHT.

When you are complete your daily challenge.. come back to this blog and type DONE and had FUN!!!!

SIDE NOTE.. we love for each of you to motivate one another. If you need a partner find one in our Libra Challenge list.

Replies

• stacirn09
    Options
    Im going to do that it seems fun and alot of work.
    Thanks for that
  • mrscjwilson
    Options
    I love the support! KCP...YOU ROCK HARD girly!
  • chellaJKR
    chellaJKR Posts: 146
    Options
    DONE I love these challenges. I had to do my dancing with my fussy 20lb 9 month old girl in arms LOL it was a blast she laughed her head off!
    I'll make sure to have my 16oz after work tonight!
  • teelt13
    teelt13 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Done! As always..I saved the dancing for last. It seems like a perfect way to end a workout and celebrate my committment to better health!! Let's go Libras!
  • Lexiehsub76
    Options
    DONE!!!!! I feel the Burn ready for tomorrow LIBRA'S !!!!!! :wink:
  • HappyHealthyHolly
    HappyHealthyHolly Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    So, I had an extremely busy & unexpected weekend, so I never got to the challenges, but I was determined to make them up because I couldn't just let myself say "oh well".
    Today almost got away from me as well, but at the end of the night, after dinner, super tired, I still made myself make up all of the challenges!!! I really didn't want to since I did a lot today, but each day not done only adds a lot more to the next, so I just figured I had to! And now it's done, so I'm so happy! And proud! :)
    However, the only thing I didn't have time for was the dancing from the weekend & today, but that will be made up too! Soon!
    I was going to list everything that I did today, because when I looked at it, I was just like "OMG!!" But, you've all been right there with me, so you know what I mean!
    I definitely don't recommend cramming three days into one though! LOL
    Oh & just one more thing! I'm so sorry to everyone that I haven't been around, I've just been terribly busy, but believe me, I'm cheering very loudly for all of you!!!