Focused!!! Again....lost 3 stone last time

Options
Hello everyone I live in Scotland and am new to this app...I've used it for past week and it's been gr8 love how it counts the calories and syncs with my fitbit.....anyway the word is Focused!! Was 15 stone back in January 2015 and lost near 3 stone over a 10 month period....I have now climbed back up to 12.9 and want down to 11....so let's do it!!

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • angelsja
    angelsja Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    Omg I could have wrote this I was 15stone April 2016 dropped down to 11.4 crept back up to 12.9 since July this year and Christmas/birthdays etc
  • tenementtilly
    tenementtilly Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    you have done it before so you know you can do it!I find the app a real help to me, its on my phone and I have put reminders to check in and log my food and still able to have a wee square of plain choc too...Keep on it!
  • missbryce
    missbryce Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank u am hopeful i can do this and find i experiment loads more with cooking...and yeah angelsja....the joys of Xmas etc...Oh my downfall is red wine lol x
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,078 Member
    Options
    Perhaps try for a slower rate of loss than previously, it might take longer but it's a lot easier to sustain if you can fit a glass of wine and bit of chocolate more often :smile:
  • missbryce
    missbryce Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Well I'm aiming for 11 stone so a bit less than before and would like to aim for September so fingers crossed x thank u everyone for ur support....Love it!! X