Let's Do It!

Options
HI newbie here. Found this site after going to a bootcamp orientation. I am so excited I really want to loose inches, tone up my body, and gain overall better health. I struggle with loosing inches in my thighs ughhhhh why won't it leave. Anyhow glad to be here hopefully I will meet some cool people and some locals in the DFW area. TTYL!

Replies

• biederwoman
    biederwoman Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I also struggle with the thighs (and my butt!) Hoping to lose everywhere though! We can do this! :)
  • Rare_commodity
    Rare_commodity Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks. Yeah I need to tone my butt as well lol.
  • hm_day
    hm_day Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    There are lots of exercises to tone thighs, including pilates, etc. However, eating healthy is the main thing because if you just exercise but don't eat right, you'll just have a toned body underneath fat. Eating right will slim down the whole body :)
  • laursey
    laursey Posts: 307
    Options
    This is a fantastic website. There's so many amazing people with great ideas and support. If you combine your eating with bootcamp, you'll see a difference in no time. Add me as a friend if you want to be supported and provide support back.

6143704.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • rose_mortem
    rose_mortem Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm new too :) lol i'm hoping to lose inches off my tummy (but ultimately everywhere!), especially after a kid at school thought i looked pregnant! :( anyway, best of luck to us all