Options
    Hopefully I’ll get my owl, :(

I got mine and I am on the waiting list :(
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,921 Member
    Options
    Hopefully I’ll get my owl, :(

I got mine and I am on the waiting list :(

Hopefully your get yours! Back with the HUFFLEPUFFS, :)

• chellycakes
    chellycakes Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    OMG this is the coolest! I can’t wait to sign up for term 19!!! Ahhhh!
  • goodwifey82
    goodwifey82 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm on waiting list. Hopefully they increase the size. This sounds like fun.x
  • MenacingShadow
    MenacingShadow Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hey @Kisame29 I tried to message you back twice, this is me desperately trying not to lose my waitlist spot! Lol!
  • KyoumiOnism
    KyoumiOnism Posts: 9 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Is this still a thing? I just joined and was looking through the forums.

I love HP! #RavenclawPride <3
  • Kisame29
    Kisame29 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    UPDATE

We have found out that many of the prefects are unable to PM wait listers (ie they send them a PM to invite them to join as a student, and then the person in question does not receive anything - even some of my PMs are not going through as we found out from another prefect who was friends with the student that I tried to PM...) At this point, I'm not even sure if everyone who has applied has gotten my PM about being on the wait list (since some are unread). Please note that if you have PM'd me and I never read/responded, then I likely didn't receive your PM :(

While we are discussing the issue with the MFP staff to hopefully solve this issue in the future, we have also created a group for all current wait listers so the prefects will also tag any wait lister who has been invited in that group as well, so essentially you would get notified that way if you were invited to join.

The group will also act as a general news group for current/former Hogwarts students (ie I will post the new application for each term there). So to be clear- while there may be some chatting/etc in that group, it will NOT be a challenge group, simply a way that we will keep former students, anyone on the wait list, etc updated on the next Hogwarts challenge as well as we will be inviting wait listers in that group (so in one thread for the current term, we will tag a student when they get invited).

It is totally optional to join, but it should hopefully make sure that you get notified if you end up invited to join the Hogwarts Weight Loss Challenge since the PMs are VERY glitchy right now (and we ran into this issue last term as well, but we were hoping it was temporary, but it's clearly not being fixed very quickly).

If you are interested - please request to join http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/125437-hogsmeade-village

Let me know if you have any questions!

Again - this group is mainly so any wait listers can be notified in this group as well in case are PMs are not going through and we are not receiving your PMs.

For those who are interested in the challenge - feel free to join and post in the thread to get added to the current wait list too :)

Sincerely,
    Kisame
    (Hogwarts Headgirl)
  • bmhorton12
    bmhorton12 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Please add! Thanks!
  • KristasChanging
    KristasChanging Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I submitted my form and joined the group with hopes of being on the waitlist! Sounds like a great challenge group.
  • ZombieKillaPrincess
    Options
    Oh noes, missed the start of this one... sigh... hopefully next time I can apply and join!