Hello! Looking for people to share with...?

Options
Hi all! I’m a 31 married mom of two and I’m looking for people to add for accountability...

I know a number of old friends who use MFP but I’m too embarrassed to share with them. I don’t necessarily want my close friends and family to know I have to log everything I eat to lose weight, AND I don’t want my old friends and acquaintances to know how much weight I’ve gained! (The ultimate catch 22 of wanting weight loss accountability and anonymity.)

I am 5’3 and started at 178lbs in December. Currently I’m 161lbs. My goal is 125.

If anyone is interested in accountability and sharing stories please add me :)

Replies

• residentjc
    residentjc Posts: 15 Member
    Options
  • fitterhanni
    fitterhanni Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Karen,

Such good idea. :) I think sharing our journey with others helps a great deal, especially when times get tough and we can cheer each other on.

You can add me if you like, I have just signed up to MFP and plan to start tracking everything as of tomorrow.

I am starting at 205 lbs :s and am trying to reach 135 lbs.

Hanna
  • ShamikaChevelle84
    Options
    I'll add all of you
    Good luck on y'all journey
  • mcummins78
    mcummins78 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hey! How’s it going? Hope you’re doing well! M
  • Azercord
    Azercord Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    33, dad of two crazy little boys. I've made it down to maintenance but I'm active on here and there are lots of homemade recipes in my diary (made by my wife, don't worry they are safe). Feel free to add me if you like, I'll try to answer any questions you might have and cheer you on when you need it.
  • fieldhjunkie
    fieldhjunkie Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Good luck, you got this! I completely understand what you mean by not sharing with your friends. No judgment here!
  • rupshaw
    rupshaw Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    You’re gonna do great!
  • spazztazztic
    spazztazztic Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Very similar story here....i'm 29 married with 2 kids. Started trying to lose weight the end of september at 188 todays weigh in had me at 169.5 and i have a goal of 160 right now and then i'll be taking it from there. I suck at logging but i'm getting better. Lets rock this ;)