over 50 here

Options
124»

Replies

• Shugahhfatt
    Shugahhfatt Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    almost 50 Feels awesome...I remember the saying Life begins at 50 so freakin trueeeee
  • Shugahhfatt
    Shugahhfatt Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    well I dropped a ton and have about 5 to 7 left here to learn be inspired by all of you and to inspire others as well
  • RangeBoss
    RangeBoss Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hey friends. I’m 57 and started getting back into “shape” about 6 years ago. Didn’t make much progress until about 9 months ago. Decided to work with a personal trainer at my gym. Did 10 sessions with her. Then stuck to what she taught me. That, coupled with logging my meals on here has made the difference. Since then I’ve gone from 229 to 211. I’ve trimmed down and gotten much stronger. I’d recommend this approach to everyone. Good luck and keep working. You WILL get there.
  • lois1231
    lois1231 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I am 55 have lost 12 pounds and have between 125 and 135 pounds to lose
  • brtgl
    brtgl Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm 53 and am close to my ideal weight, but need to drop about 10 more pounds of fat and replace it with muscle. In order to achieve this goal, I added the StrongLifts 5x5 program to my current cardio routine. I weigh around the same time every morning and have dropped 15 pounds since December 10, 2017.

I'm mostly self-motivated and disciplined, but sometimes can't say no to sweets, such as the See's Maple Cashew Brittles that somehow made it to the kitchen. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Rick_1953
    Rick_1953 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Hello kids, I am 64. Been on the app 2 years and it helps. Create a community of friends to share support with and you will succeed. Any can friend request me if you want to.
  • sebedina
    sebedina Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 51 and have loads to lose... my metabolism has definitely slowed down...but my appetite hasn't slowed down so it will be a challenge.