I’m new to this and looking to make friends to keep me motivated

Options
Hi all
My name is Katrina i’m from the South Wales valleys looking for some friends to keep me motivated

Replies

• johnd4076
    johnd4076 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Hey, I’m up in Scotland. Happy to add you :smile:
  • katrinaj837
    katrinaj837 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey there how’s does this app work lol ... I have only just downloaded it so just questing how it works ... thank you for the add
  • scarfell67
    scarfell67 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hello Katrina!

am new on here also and hoping to lose a few pounds!.....bit grim today in Yorkshire....
  • katrinaj837
    katrinaj837 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi there

I am still trying to figure out how this all works hahaha .. I’m looking to loose fat but gain muscle .. it’s snowing here in the valleys
  • kellyrichardson71404
    Options
    Hi
    My name is Kelly and I live in Spain. Looking to lose about 10-15 kilos and although I am quite good with my diet I lack motivation with exercise... I have just signed up to a boot camp for a month in the hope it will kick start me but would be great to talk to like minded people that also need a little encouragement.
  • scarfell67
    scarfell67 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i am a cyclist and looking to get rid of a little bit, well about 5kgs really...would help with getting up them hills!!

Kelly....aim to lose small amounts at a time that will help with motivation.....boot camp is good, a family friend has done really well going and she goes every week now!
  • zoelina
    zoelina Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi all
    My name is Katrina i’m from the South Wales valleys looking for some friends to keep me motivated
    Hi all

• zoelina
    zoelina Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • TX2MI
    TX2MI Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 67 and I want...and NEED to drop about 25 lbs. Just started attending "Senior Fit" MWF here in MI. My motivation right now is daily FaceTime with a friend who lives in TX who has dropped 50+ lbs. and she's keeping her sights on losing more. I sense encouragement each time we talk even if it's a super brief conversation. Pam
    (TX2MI)