Looking for an accountability buddy! (Or a few :)

Options
Hi!
Anyone looking for an accountability buddy?
I envision having a pal or 2 that we share our long and short term weight loss goals and open our diaries and check in with each other via email a few times a week with how we are doing meeting those goals.
I am 30 years old, female, looking to lose about 20lbs. My current struggles are finding a consistent routine with exercise and occasional binge eating at night.
Just a couple years ago I used to be a distance runner and a crossfitter and am hopeful to get myself back into shape to do those things eventually. Now my fitness goals are quite a bit more modest but I need help motivating myself to accomplish them :)

Replies

• mirastarwalker
    mirastarwalker Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I too am looking for an accountability buddy. Feel free to add me. ☺
  • Sandythinandfit
    Sandythinandfit Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Same here. I stay accountable by posting my food. If I don't post, I need a nudge to get started again!
  • Torygetsfit
    Torygetsfit Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’d love to be one of your buddies. We have so much in common! I’m in my early 30s and looking to lose 20lbs. I was a distance runner also, but my knees have decided I can no longer do that, so I’ve found new ways to work out. . I’ve also struggled with binge eating, and I continue to struggle with it today. Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Ngdarr1986
    Ngdarr1986 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, as well! I'm male, 32, and looking to lose around 30 lbs., and it'd be awesome to have someone to chat with via email and on here about our triumphs and struggles!
  • Mita1019
    Mita1019 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for an accountability buddy. Please feel free to add me everyone and let's help each other. I'm trying to lose about 30-40 lbs.
  • Deiona4Lifting
    Deiona4Lifting Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi all, also looking for accountability buddies! I need to lose atleast 100 lbs, but my goals are a bit unique in that I am also into powerlifting...