New girl here!!!

Options
Hi Everyone,

I am really excited to start my new lifestyle, i know it will not be easy
however the path to success is never easy!!!!!!

Replies

• kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I just made a return to the site myself. It's great and if you keep up with your consumption and exercise regularly, you'll see amazing results! Easy formula, tough journey. Best of luck!
  • lindalou0703
    lindalou0703 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome. Feel free to add me if you want to :)
  • sarahlong09
    Options
    Hi Dear!!! You have definately come to the right place!!! This community is awesome to say the least. Find you a few buddies, track everything and have fun! Feel free to friend me! its all about support and encouragement and this is a great place to get it. Good luck to you!
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Well you have taken a great first step to a healthy lifestyle. There is a lot of people on this site that will be here to help motivate you. Congrats on taking this first step...
  • TrotterHelen
    TrotterHelen Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm new too. Just joined yesterday. We're gonna do great! :happy:
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Hi,Feel free to add me if you want to :)
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Fee free to add me! It is so much more fun to have friendships while on this journey to being healthy!! Otherwise best of luck!!
  • marcyf29
    Options
    welcome hun, feel free to add me as part of your support! i love MFP!!
  • jallen67
    jallen67 Posts: 19
    Options
    Hi I'm new too! :D
  • fit_chica69
    fit_chica69 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! You guys can add me too if you like, one can never have too many friends!! Being on MFP really helps to stay motivated!! Good Luck !! :flowerforyou:

8644877.png
  • dhwatts
    dhwatts Posts: 32
    Options
    Hi and welcome ! I have only been on a little over a month, it is fun and a good way to keep up with your calories and exercise! I have made several new friends on here and it helps to know we are all in the same boat! Feel free to add me!
  • Alsison
    Alsison Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site!!

Good luck with your journey and feel free to add me to your friends list if you want:smile: