• Tim_0932
    Tim_0932 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yes!
  • victoria8btr
    victoria8btr Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone

I’m looking for supportive and motivating friends desperately! I’m at my worst weight and really need some encouragement from like minded people :)
  • MandySweetheart22
    Options
    I'd love to expand my friends list!! :D:D
  • genchiyu
    genchiyu Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. Feel free to add me. I would like some motivation out there! I hope to better motivate everyone as well!
  • eliconsiglieri
    eliconsiglieri Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Feel free to add me. In desperate need of motivation and would love to motivate others as well! Time to get serious about my health...
  • lifehastexture
    lifehastexture Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    horrified by my recent vacation pics...i'm smiling but i'm not happy with where i am, you know? i'm a work-in-progress kinda girl, so, i could definitely use some support! feel free to add me.
  • felesmalus
    felesmalus Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mo-ti-vation :#
  • Skworon
    Skworon Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am not sure how friends on here work , but please add me. I am starting over, again.
  • imlightning
    imlightning Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Yes please! Major life overhaul here. Exercise and healthy eating, self-improvement, meditation, etc.
  • CharlyMae1
    CharlyMae1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    How do I add people? Xx
  • Tealann2018
    Tealann2018 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I’m new here and don’t have any friends or know how to add them
  • sljjjembeca
    sljjjembeca Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    New to the community side of things?? Definitely need some extra motivation and encouragement!!
  • powerof9
    powerof9 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    <3 new friends!
  • Link2Life
    Link2Life Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Yes please! Major life overhaul here. Exercise and healthy eating, self-improvement, meditation, etc.

Have you read the Miracle Morning? I did and started it Jan 2. Took me until Jan 10 to finally get my hiney out of bed and now I've been doing it every day since and am loving it. FR sent...
  • Lady_London
    Lady_London Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    If you are consistent meaning on at least once every two weeks had me for sure. Let's motivate each other.
  • Mitchwhite01
    Mitchwhite01 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    New account, starting fresh! Been exercising for 5 years strong now, trying different nutritional tips, training ideas, etc. Fitness is super fun if you make a habit out of it haha
  • Fitwithsci
    Fitwithsci Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I want 1000 friends, I don't have that many. Why aren't we friends?
  • Katerbat8644
    Katerbat8644 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I need more friends with open diaries please! I love to look and get suggestions. Add me please, thank you in advance :)
  • genchiyu
    genchiyu Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Feel free to add me. Hope to better motivate everyone and get some motivation in return! Have a good day :)
  • Dangermuppet
    Dangermuppet Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need motivation & all the help I can get. Would love to have some friends here to help each other.