NSV - Little Bit Back'anded

Options
I had a cuddle from the other half thins <<< Ha freudian slip; *this* morning and he went, 'Aww I can't squeeze you as hard anymore 'cause I can feel your ribs! :('

However, I thought that this was a good thing, as I haven't been able to feel them for a long time! (Plus he does get excited and squeezes me quite hard!)

I haven't lost a great deal in regards to my long term goal, but I am certainly going in the right direction - and when he complains that my hip bones can be felt, then I shall be really happy as I don't think I have EVER felt those!

Has anyone else had a backhanded NSV comment like this?

Love moi x

Replies

• mike737
    mike737 Posts: 68
    Options
    The other half was having a moan about my hip bones. I just said thanx and ditched the convo lol
  • mendogirl
    Options
    well, congrats on the NSV!

idk if this is backhanded but i saw my little cousin a few days ago that i hadn't seen in a long time and she was telling me that i looked so much different than she remembered and i was just asking her why and she said "you are SOOOO much skinnier now". i felt good that she noticed.. but was i really THAT big before? lol idk :)
  • TrotterHelen
    TrotterHelen Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    What's NSV? I'm new to the lingo. :tongue:
  • carolinagirl919
    carolinagirl919 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Non Scale Victory :)

I had to look it up myself. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!