Weight loss math doesn't work, so confused!

Options
Can somebody with some experience please explain weight loss math to me. My BMI is 1560, I'm eating just under 1200 calories a day, I walk 15000 steps. My total calorie burn is approximately 2400 to 2700, my goal is to lose 2 pounds per week, but I just seem to stick at one number and not move. I eat clean, no processed food, drink plenty of water and get eight hours every night. I feel like I'm checking all the boxes . I do feel great, and I feel like I look better but I can't get past numbers.can someone please explain what I need to do to make the pounds go.

Replies

• sheena_shewell
    sheena_shewell Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Be patient and trust the process. If your calorie counting is on point and your ticking all the boxes you will lose weight. These things take time. You may be holding onto some water weight which will drop and when it does your weight will drop also. If you have just started your diet and are doing all the right things just know that the weight will come off. No prizes for losing weight the fastest.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Are you due for, or do you have, your period?
  • odonrom1946
    odonrom1946 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Just finished. I thought I would see a drop but no such luck. I know I'm being impatient but I just thought this happened at the end of your weight loss goal not the beginning LOL
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Just finished. I thought I would see a drop but no such luck. I know I'm being impatient but I just thought this happened at the end of your weight loss goal not the beginning LOL

You may see a drop shortly, many women retain water before and during.