Commitment Post..

Options
I will log here everyday, and be 100% honest about that day.

Will you help hold me accountable?

Replies

• Frankie_Fan
    Frankie_Fan Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I'll send you a friend request. I don't say much but I'll like your posts and question where you are if you don't login.
  • genchiyu
    genchiyu Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Yes, we know you can do it!
  • sarahfadell87
    sarahfadell87 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Thank you Ladies!! I really appreciate it!!!
  • sarahfadell87
    Options
    I found something in the "challenges" part of the community... it's called "just give me 10 days" if you ladies are interested. I'm going to join!
  • sarahfadell87
    Options
    Day 1.. I'm successful thus far. Weighed in today & surprised to see that it was a little less than I anticipated.

Grocery shopping tonight. Gonna get lotsa healthier things.
  • Tblackdogs
    Tblackdogs Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Day 1.. I'm successful thus far. Weighed in today & surprised to see that it was a little less than I anticipated.

Congrats on the weigh-in! And when you go shopping, be sure to get things you like!
  • suzyjmcd2
    suzyjmcd2 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah -- you can add me! Always happy to have friends to keep each other accountable!
  • sarahfadell87
    Options
    Tblackdogs wrote: »

Congrats on the weigh-in! And when you go shopping, be sure to get things you like!

Thank you! I did! Luckily i'm someone who typically likes veggies anyway- the fruits i'm working on.. favorites are grapes & watermelon so got some of that!! Yum!

Walked down the chocolate aisle. Didn't get any.. lol

I'm a chocolate in the night stand type of gal! Breaking that habit- when i want chocolate i'm only buying a single bar or serving.. minis get me into a lot of trouble but they're sooo good lol
    suzyjmcd2 wrote: »
    Hi Sarah -- you can add me! Always happy to have friends to keep each other accountable!

Thanks!! I did!
  • teresakerekes1966
    teresakerekes1966 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah. I log regularly too if you would like to add me.
  • sarahfadell87
    Options
    Today has been rough. Not ina food sense, atleast until now. Work was so busy i only ate a protein bar for lunch... by the time i got home i was so hungry I couldn't say no to chinese food. Tomorrow will be better.
  • sarahfadell87
    Options
    We had a snow day today. I didn't eat well. Left over chinese in the first part of the day, and 2 cup cakes and nachos for dinner.. gonna do some cardio & hope i can balance that out lol
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    It's hard changing these habits. Keep adding in some good foods, and it doesn't leave as much space for the other. Keep going!!!!!!! :) Tomorrow is a new day!