Those who eat the same thing for lunch every day, what are you eating?

Replies

• bioklutz
    bioklutz Posts: 1,365 Member
    My work lunch is always the same.
    -Yogurt
    -Slice of protein cheesecake
    -Peanut butter and honey sandwich (I mix peanut flour + regular peanut butter + water +honey and spread it on a sandwich flat)

It is anywhere from 400-500 calories depending on the yogurt and and how much regular peanut butter I use.
    It is about 45-60 carbs, 7-10 fat, 40-45 protein.
  • ISweat4This
    ISweat4This Posts: 653 Member
    Sweet potato and chicken breast (~224cals, 28g carbs, 3g fat, 25g protein)
    I'm 5'2", 120lbs and currently eating 1500 calories/day.
  • sportychic87
    sportychic87 Posts: 214 Member
    edited February 2018
    Most of last week I ate the same breakfast and lunch with some variation based on veggies I had. 5,4. 176 pounds.
    Breakfast: mini bagel and low cal cream cheese, nutrigrain apple bar (around 350calories). Lunch: Chicken sausage chopped up over a variety of veggies (zucchini, spinach, broccoli-whatever I had), small container of kalamata olives (around 400 calories). Snack: Bear shaped grahams (140 calories).
    I have a 1550 calorie limit. Dinner is usually 4oz chicken, steak or pork chop along with a grain and 2-3 cups veggies.
  • Mrsjones172
    Mrsjones172 Posts: 69 Member
    This last week I have made a chicken bolognaise. Its Chicken breast, tin of chopped tomatoes, tomato puree, red onion, garlic and italian herbs. Its about 227 cals, 38g protein, 9g carbs, can't remember the fat macros, low. I couple this with 125g wholegrain rice. Around 35g carbs 3g fat 4g protein.
    I also aim for 25g fibre a day, makes a huge difference to weight loss
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Lately it's been a toasted sandwich and soup. 400 or so cals, no idea on the macros. It's about a quarter of my daily cals.
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    I usually have turkey and cheese, or tuna fish or salmon on a flat-out flatbread. Some kind of vegetable, like baby carrots and Greek yogurt dip. Or maybe a little fruit cup of applesauce. My lunches typically are between 325 and 385 calories and I usually have somewhere between 25 to 30 grams of protein give or take a little.

I try to stick to about 1400 calories per day. I am 5 foot 6, 48 years old, and currently about 231 lb.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    2x turkey sandwich or wrap
  • dutchandkiwi
    dutchandkiwi Posts: 1,389 Member
    A salad - base tends to be the same always, though it alternates a bit with what left over veggies there are (raw or cooked)
    A cheese sandwich (just cheese and bread)
    Either a light soup or some yoghurt
  • JDMac82
    JDMac82 Posts: 3,192 Member
    edited February 2018
    1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese
    5 oz yogurt cup
    4 oz diced pears
    Colby Jack and Pepper Jack Cheese stix
    6.4 oz Tuna packet with sweet relish mixed in

606 total calories
    46 Carbs
    11 Fat
    61 Protien

Macros
    50% Fats
    30% Protien
    20% Fats

• Right now I’m eating:
    - turkey and cheese lettuce wraps (about 5oz turkey and 1 slice of cheese divided into 3 wraps)
    - 1/2 small avocado or 1/3 large avocado
    - 1 kiwi
    - 125g strawberries

Macros are about even (~33% protein, ~33% carbs, ~33% fat)
  • JDMac82
    JDMac82 Posts: 3,192 Member
    JDMac82 wrote: »
    1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese
    5 oz yogurt cup
    4 oz diced pears
    Colby Jack and Pepper Jack Cheese stix
    6.4 oz Tuna packet with sweet relish mixed in

606 total calories
    46 Carbs
    11 Fat
    61 Protien

Macros
    50% Carbs*****
    30% Protien
    20% Fats

• Marykaylady2010
    Marykaylady2010 Posts: 69 Member
    I have a salad with grilled chicken and black beans. I use baby spinach, peppers, grape tomatoes, and a few carrots. I also have 28grms of Clancy’s veggie chips and I’m full for the rest of the day. My diary is open if you want specific macros
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Breakfast on most days: nonfat Greek yogurt, chocolate protein powder, chocolate pb2, soy milk, fiber cereal. Tea.

More tea.

Another cup of tea.

Lunch about 3x/week: protein cheesecake (recipe is on the Recipes board).

Chocolate.

I don’t intend to eat the same thing so often, but it’s easy, I like my strange breakfast concoction, and the macros are good.
  • Frankie_Fan
    Frankie_Fan Posts: 562 Member
    Tuna fish sandwiches, ham sandwiches with vegetables like carrots and celery, cheese stick, apple or apple sauce, sometimes leftovers
  • Frankie_Fan
    Frankie_Fan Posts: 562 Member
    edited February 2018
    Today I changed it up and had pizza rolls :)
  • OneTwentyThree
    OneTwentyThree Posts: 186 Member
    I have a salad with grilled chicken and black beans. I use baby spinach, peppers, grape tomatoes, and a few carrots. I also have 28grms of Clancy’s veggie chips and I’m full for the rest of the day. My diary is open if you want specific macros

what time is your next meal? and what do you have for breakfast?
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,831 Member
    Chicken
    Brown ride
    Veggies

And a tall glass of cold water.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    For the past couple of weeks...

200g zucchini, 150g mushrooms, 100g broccoli, 1 egg, 2 egg whites, 20g Parmesan.
  • abbynormalartist
    abbynormalartist Posts: 318 Member
    I eat pretty light around breakfast and lunch, but I like to nibble often, so it's usually raw veggies, a couple of greek yogurts and a cheese stick. I have a big dinner with my family and save some calories for a small dessert.
  • jillDob
    jillDob Posts: 24 Member
    For my lunch I'll have the following
    Chicken fillet wrapped in bacon with broccoli, green beans and spinach
    Fage yogurt with berries