NEWBIE OVER HERE !

Options
Hello ! My name is Judy I am totally new to this app in hopes of losing weight ! I use to be super active before so I was fit & eating somewhat healthy but it’s been hard since having my first child which is now 2 years old ! So I figured now is the time to get back on track & hopefully get in shape & have a healthy lifestyle. I hope to make new friends so add me ! & hope to inspire others or get tips from anyone!
Thank you, judy.

Replies

• tufftre
    tufftre Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi judy, Time is the biggest factor with being new parent. Prepping and time managment of your workouts and meals prior to your new week is a must. You will find setting some time aside to start looking after your own health and fitness again will rejuvenate your drive and ambition to stay fit and brake the everyday mom mode will make you very happy. once i had kids if the daily grind was getting to busy to get to the gym. I did out door things my children enjoyed also. Chasing a two year old in a park can be great cardo lol. Have fun good luck
  • TravisJHunt
    TravisJHunt Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    This ^^^^^^^^^^^.

Good luck!
  • stopthat35
    stopthat35 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Welcome Judy. Losing weight can happen. Good Luck. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • momurph7
    momurph7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Judy, I'm in the same boat! My son is 11 months now and although I got really fit before my pregnancy, I never got back in shape afterwards. I work full time and feel guilty about spending time at the gym instead of coming home to him right away, but I know it's important. Also, I know I have to get fit for baby #2, whenever he/she comes around. Good luck on your fitness journey!