New workouts/barbells, t-bars, cables, other machines, etc.

Options
I been on my current plan for about 6-7 weeks, 3x a week, changing the weights every week since I'm getting stronger, but I'm now finding my routine to be very boring and want to try out new machines and maybe learn how to use a barbell, t-bar, all these other machines I wrote down. I'm very bored of dumbbells but want to continue to work on my arms and shoulders. I can post my routine on here if anyone wants a clear idea of what I'm doing. Remember I am only doing this 3x a week MWF.

5 min warm up on treadmill
chest press 3x15 40 lbs
vertical row 3x15 40 lbs
lateral pull 3x15 50 lbs

(Dumbbells)
dumbbell curls 2x15 10-12 lbs
hammer 2x15 10-12 lbs
lateral 2x15 5 lbs
front raises 2x15 8 lbs
press ups 2x15 5-8 lbs
bend over row 2x15 10-12 lbs
tricep overhead 2x15 10-12 lbs

straight arm pull down 3x15 40-50 lbs
leg curl 3x15 60 lbs
leg extensions 3x15 60 lbs
leg press 2x15 (3 different types) 100 lbs
prone leg curl 3x15 37.5 lbs
inner/outer thigh workout (squeezing and pushing out) 3x15 20-40 lbs
leg raises 3x15 50 lbs
dumbbell squares 3x25 15 lbs

This is my current plan and want to change it up. Especially with my arms, chest, back, and shoulders. I want to keep my leg routine but I want to add/change it up. I wrote down a few machines I saw and other things I would like to try.

horizontal leg press
arm extension
arm curl
standing calf
fly
overhead press
hip extension/flexion
row/rear delt
hip adduction/abduction
T bar
Barbell (small one/one with handles) (I'm still pretty new to strength training)
cables

If anyone has a good idea of what I should add or change, please let me know. I also tend to do more on Fridays since MW I have school and can only do so much on those days and I tend to do my Friday workouts in the morning and others in the evening.

Replies