I’m turning 40 n going to back to college, I don’t wanna be the fat bird again!

Hi I’m Natz, I’m 40 in December. I’m retraining to be a gas fitter. Loving it, apart from the fact I’m a fat *kitten*! Sweaty Betty is making several appearances and I really don’t wanna be the old fat bird at college. And also, I can keep up with my two girls. I wanna be the fun Mum! Going back to SW on Monday with a friend so hopefully I’ll get back on track like I did last time but this time no pregnancies to get in my weight loss way.

Replies

• jennjay1947
    jennjay1947 Posts: 7 Member
    good for you! sounds like you have goals set and the ambition to go after what you want! Hang in there.
  • natzta
    natzta Posts: 4 Member
    Thanks Jennjay... I have the thoughts/goals but if I have the willpower, it’s hiding really well!
  • Shugahhfatt
    Shugahhfatt Posts: 73 Member
    lol I used to be a fat f too!! do you have a plan? no will power is needed if you are doing this right..its gotta be fun and you gotta eat a lot of foods you love
  • natzta
    natzta Posts: 4 Member
    My plan is eating breakfast for one. And I love all food so no problem there! Lol
    Slimming world worked for me, even thro my last pregnancy I lost some, as you can do SW whilst preggas. That was great. I gave birth one week and was slimmer of the week the next. Haha.
    I just need to keep motivated. I’m a lazy b*tch!