Enough is enough

Options
Hi everyone, I’m holly... 25 years young and I hit a point last week where I had hit my biggest weight ever and that was the turning point, so on here to be in complete control of what I’m eating & exercise and looking for weight loss friends who are in the same boat and need support

Replies

• mjuneroach2008
    mjuneroach2008 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey girl!! I’m 27 and yup, I’ve tipped the scale as well! Just created my profile here and I’m ready to roll in my 30’s loving myself! My goal is 60lbs! What’s yours?
  • hollyeast92
    hollyeast92 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, my goal is 80lbs so long way to go, have you got a date set in mind for your weight goal or taking it week by week?
  • hollyeast92
    hollyeast92 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow that’s amazing, bet you feel so much better for it
  • amieee12349
    amieee12349 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm also new. I currently weigh 200lbs and my overall goal is 125lbs, so I've got 75lbs to lose. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who's got a long way to go. Good luck to everyone with your weight loss! :smile:
  • sakassab
    sakassab Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'll be 28 in April and I am striving to be UNDER 200 lbs by then! I've gotta get this under control! I feel your pain girl! ❤
  • LVBLosingLBS
    LVBLosingLBS Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I’m almost 29 (less than a month away!) and had a similar experience. Was very close to seeing a number on the scale that I had never seen before and idk, I guess something in me just snapped and decided to turn it around right then! Feel free to add me, I’m back at MFP since last week after almost 2 years away.

I’ve hit a months-long plateau but I have 22 lbs left til I reach my goal