Moms getting back to exercise

Options
My 7 month old is finally sleeping more regularly through the night which means that Momma needs to get on the exercise band wagon. Up to now I've used any spare moment to sleep b/c night time wasn't cutting it.
I've already started eating better which has helped tremendously but I miss all my runs, weightlifting and other exercise that I'm just not getting at the moment.
Anyone need a motivational friend?

Replies

• JillPleaz
    JillPleaz Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I’m in the same boat with my 8 month old. Fiiiiinally sleeping yay! Trying to get active again. Request sent
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Charmies320
    Charmies320 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have a 7 month old and totally get the time issue. Fortunately, my little one sleeps 10-12 hours a night. Even if with that, I am exhausted but am focused on losing weight. You can add me if you like.
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    Just got my c25k app on the phone! SO ready to get back to running
  • kksmom1789
    kksmom1789 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    when my kids were little like that my youngest is 3 now but I would put them in the stroller and start walking if the weather was too hot or too cold and rainy we would go to the mall and do laps. Good Luck and enjoy the little ones when they are little I swear my kids (8 &3) are just growing too fast I can't keep up.
  • proudmomma86
    proudmomma86 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I was about 245lbs in april 2017 (right before my son was born) now im down to 192. Still a long road ahead
  • marley_12
    marley_12 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like. I'm a stay at home mommy with a 2 yr old and a 10 month old so I know how you feel
  • mbrown1818
    mbrown1818 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for a Mom support group! I’m a new, first time Mom with a 2 month old and am starting slow on trying to lose the baby weight...but starting! Add me if you will! :)