Anyone under 5'4" and over 200+ pounds?

Options
2»

Replies

• ninalemon
    ninalemon Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I’m 5’2” and about 250lbs, I was down to 191 once and injured my hip and got back up to 264..... on my way back down :). My diary is open to friends. I am vegan - I have several AI conditions that bother me less when I avoid animal products :)

• BritneyBakesBest
    BritneyBakesBest Posts: 27 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    5'4 highest non pregnancy weight was 207lbs currently at 180lbs. I'm 29 but turning 30 in April and I love my lavender fitbit. Lush petites feel free to add me ;)
  • AMC110
    AMC110 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and 214 lbs, down from 262
  • Crazyaboutaqua
    Crazyaboutaqua Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and hitting the 200 lb at 65 years old. I had gastric bypass 15 years ago, lost over 80 lbs, but have gained about 75% back. I'm realizing it's easier to have a support group...can't do this alone.
  • ChangeIsGood29
    ChangeIsGood29 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm 38, a single mom, 5'1" and currently 226.5 pounds, heaviest was around 248. Have yo-yo'd for many years but determined not to let that happen this time around. Hoping friends and the message boards on here will help to keep the focus and determination I feel right now (love checking out the Success Stories threads). Feel free to add me. :)
  • RoxyWhoShrinkyDink
    Options
    I'm 5'2" with PCOS. I'm currently at 211. I know what works because I've done it, but then I got lazy and stressed and and excuses. I'm a single mommy, so I need to be healthy because he needs me, so here I am.
  • sakassab
    sakassab Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Add me! Add me! I have PCOS and I think we could definitely help each other! ❤❤
  • FitAuntie2018
    FitAuntie2018 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m Nikki .. I’m 5’5 and I am wanting to lose 100lbs as well! I have lost about 15 so I have 85 to go! I will add you as a friend .. and anyone else, feel free to add me as well :) good luck on your journeys everyone!!
  • Tami_in_Idaho
    Tami_in_Idaho Posts: 26 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Hi, I'm 46, 5'2" and well over 200 lbs. I also have PCOS, a Fitbit and am a cross-stitcher and crocheter. I am currently doing a virtual hike through Yosemite which is tracked with my Fitbit (just finished a virtual 5k through New York City and now I'm hooked). Feel free to add me as a friend....the more the merrier on this journey!
  • numbersplusword
    numbersplusword Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I’m 5’2’’ and I started at ~225 (Probably more to be honest). I’m currently 164 and want to lose 40ish more pounds hopefully this year. Congrats on your Fitbit, mine has really helped me a lot. I honestly could not have gotten as far as I have without that and tracking my calories here.
  • shenanigans_
    shenanigans_ Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Hi. 5’3 1/2 lol. Started at 214, currently 164. 20 lbs to go :D