Walk of shame

Well I always told myself, I won't be that person. I won't be that person who turned to my old ways. Well, I did. So here I am doing the walk of shame. Trying to get myself back into getting healthy and staying healthy. Anyone who would like to accompany me on my journey, you're more than welcome.

Replies

• Shugahhfatt
    Shugahhfatt Posts: 73 Member
    lol love it...what were your old ways..Love this stuff
  • alhebert1979
    alhebert1979 Posts: 13 Member
    Well i turned to food after we lost everything during Hurricane Harvey. So instead of dealing with, I ate my way through it.
  • Shugahhfatt
    Shugahhfatt Posts: 73 Member
    but you are a badass now so lets do it!!! That was me 2 years ago before I started..I feel ya
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    the 'walk of shame' means something different to me :laugh:
  • PrincessVamp666
    PrincessVamp666 Posts: 1,176 Member
    the 'walk of shame' means something different to me :laugh:

Me too - haha....

It could be worse though hun you could have not come back at all. Good Luck
  • dmwh142
    dmwh142 Posts: 72 Member
    I understand. I put on the Harvey 15 also. My bother and sister-in-law lost everything and moved in with us with their dogs. She loved to keep us supplied in candy and ice cream. I gained half of my weight back but it's coming off nicely since my awakening in January. Sometimes life is hard we just have to forgive ourselves and move forward. You've got this.
  • alhebert1979
    Thank you. I'm moving forward.
    Travistock Toad - I can only imagine.
    PrincessVamp666 - lol
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    don't ever leave, and don't ever give up. thinking you don't need us and that you can do this on your own is a recipe for disaster.
  • alhebert1979
    Boy was it.