GEEKS! Looking for a fun, magical challenge? Join Ilvermorny,School of Witchcraft & Wizardry! TERM 6

Replies

• SeriouslySta
    SeriouslySta Posts: 458 Member
    Aha!

I am, in fact, Horned Serpent.
  • Saeraphine
    Saeraphine Posts: 2,793 Member
    I absolutely love this challenge! So glad to be a student for Term 6!
  • jgundz
    jgundz Posts: 2,735 Member
    Less than a week until Ravens fly!! Who's excited?

If you're as excited as I am spread the word! Make sure your friends are there with you!
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,672 Member
    edited February 2018
    jgundz wrote: »
    @PaulaKro will you be back to haunt our halls this term???
    I tried to kill off a couple of my classmates so they could haunt with me, but they ( @cpanus & @zumbaforever ) seem to be having nothing of it and may be sticking in their student bodies...
    a devilish posse of wampus ghosties - it could've been so fun!
    ...flesh, ugh...
    Wampus ghostie
  • PaulaKro
    edited February 2018
    @yumesoraki At my age (ancient ghostie that I am) my hair is getting salty. Tried putting some auburn highlights back into it, but discovered that what is auburn on a brunette is quite cherry red on salt! :laugh:
    you should see the double-takes from people who've known me hee hee hee hee hee!
    Sister ginger!
  • PaulaKro
    Saeraphine wrote: »

So happy to see you! :bigsmile:
  • yumesoraki
    yumesoraki Posts: 4,859 Member
    PaulaKro wrote: »
    @yumesoraki At my age (ancient ghostie that I am) my hair is getting salty. Tried putting some auburn highlights back into it, but discovered that what is auburn on a brunette is quite cherry red on salt! :laugh:
    you should see the double-takes from people who've known me hee hee hee hee hee!
    Sister ginger!

I was thinking of auburn lowlights in my hair. You've been practicing your divinitation I see.

I bet you would be turning heads with a cherry red and rocking it. ^.^ *wink*
  • zindroth
    zindroth Posts: 334 Member
    @PaulaKro Glad to have you back haunting our halls. It is going to be a great term :)
  • jgundz
    @PaulaKro so happy to have you back!! Spread the word to all your ghosty friends (and the corporeal ones too)
  • bdbchick
    bdbchick Posts: 2,434 Member
    edited February 2018
    I'm just gonna say one word......
    WAMPUS!!
  • rckeeper22
    rckeeper22 Posts: 103 Member
    This looks awesome! Is it possible to get an idea of what the challenges may consist of, so I can make a call WRT how much time I'll be able to commit? Or do you recommend signing on as a non-competitive student first and making a shift from there if feasible and a position is available?
  • jgundz
    @rckeeper22 there are 5 core class assignments a week. We love if you complete all of them but as long as you complete at least 2 you can remain a competitive student. They range from drinking enough water 4 days that week to walking 5 miles to completing a certain workout. You have a week to complete assignments
  • yumesoraki
    yumesoraki Posts: 4,859 Member
    *nods*
    And the exercise assignments (and nutrition) are easily adjustable to different levels of fitness/goals. As an example, Darebee workouts typically have 3 different intensity levels and you choose the level that best fits you, Additionally, if there are exercises that you just can't do, like for me I can't do deep squats because I get light headed from my blood pressure dropping, we just say use an alternative exercise that works the muscle groups.
  • rckeeper22
    rckeeper22 Posts: 103 Member
    @jgundz @yumesoraki

Gotcha, I'll just sign on as a non-competitive student for now then. I really like the idea of this (used to do Harry Potter message-board based RPs back in the day, hah), but I've got a pretty set workout schedule already, consisting mainly of attending HITT classes where I'm not setting the exercises for the day, so will have to see if I can fit any extra workouts/exercises into it. It is an awesome idea though, hopefully I can fit it in somehow! :-)
  • workmani
    workmani Posts: 141 Member
    Well, I just applied. Looking forward to starting next week.
  • jgundz
    Tomorrow is the last day to apply!!!
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,228 Member
    I'm getting excited!! ;)
  • mrmcgrath
    mrmcgrath Posts: 956 Member
    This sounds like a great group and challenge. I am IN!
  • Saeraphine
    Saeraphine Posts: 2,793 Member
    PaulaKro wrote: »
    Saeraphine wrote: »

So happy to see you! :bigsmile:

Thank you, Ghostie with the Mostie :heart: It's good to be back. I'm really looking forward to being amongst my fellow magicfolk again!!!
  • jgundz
    Today is the last day to apply!!!

Ravens will be sent flying tomorrow!