GEEKS! Looking for a fun, magical challenge? Join Ilvermorny,School of Witchcraft & Wizardry! TERM 6

Options
13»

Replies

• jgundz
    jgundz Posts: 2,735 Member
    Options
    Ravens have started flying!!!

tumblr_olja20OpTK1si0kwmo1_500.gif
  • jgundz
    Options
    f8f29de9000b981d2394631a89b7b26f--counting-crows-blackbird-singing.jpg

I think today is Munin's favorite day of the year, he gets so many treats! Way better than his healthy diet in the Ravenry.

In other news all Ravens have been sent out! If you applied for Term 6 and did not receive your Raven let the staff know!!

There were a few that I could not message as I could not find their username. If you know any of them please have them contact me!
    book_lover32
    lgumps300
    happymamacat
  • mewickla
    mewickla Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    jgundz wrote: »
    In other news all Ravens have been sent out! If you applied for Term 6 and did not receive your Raven let the staff know!!

I just filled out the form, if it’s not too late.
  • yumesoraki
    yumesoraki Posts: 4,859 Member
    Options
    mewickla wrote: »
    jgundz wrote: »

I just filled out the form, if it’s not too late.

Shhh, I'll sneak you in the back ^.^
  • yumesoraki
    Options
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,219 Member
    Options
    I didn't get a raven... :(
  • jgundz
    edited February 2018
    Options
    @fourathomej I just did a tracking spell and Munin should be almost to you! Check your window again!

if he's not there please send me a message
  • nefariousjedi
    nefariousjedi Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I applied yesterday, hope it’s not too late! :-)
  • jgundz
    Options
    @nefariousjedi can you message me?? It's been pretty glitchy all day
  • jgundz
    Options
    NOTICE: Everyone who applied should have a message from me in their inbox with whether they are receiving a Raven...if you have not received one, please send me a message and I will resend it to you.
  • zzzzia
    zzzzia Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Any room for a late comer? Waitlist?
  • jgundz
    Options
    @zzzzia fill out the application if you haven’t already and I will see where we stand!
  • zzzzia
    zzzzia Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    @jgundz done this morning
  • karateninja101
    karateninja101 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    latecomer... just saw this.. can I still join or waitlist? Already filled an app!
  • DarthTantrix
    DarthTantrix Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I also just saw this post (am brand new to MFP) but filled out the application and am hoping to join in! This seems like a brilliant way to get healthier :-)
  • Teresa_QueenSugarplum
    Teresa_QueenSugarplum Posts: 2,217 Member
    Options
    HOW DO YOU JOIN??
  • yumesoraki
    Options
    @Teresa_QueenSugarplum
    Good Question! Term 6 has just ended this past week. We will be starting a new Term (Term 7) at the end of April with applications going out a week before it goes live. We'll post a new thread in the forums at that time. The staff will also be posting it in their statuses on MFP (so, you can see go live without having to look for it in the forums if you friend one of the staff members above). I'm also staff so you can friend me and see it go live. That and what I consider comical semi-daily motivational quotes.