I think I prefer...

Options
tifanietiberio
tifanietiberio Posts: 76 Member
...MFP.com to Facebook at this point. I mean, I know I do. Besides the fact that I am basically over Facebook anyway, I realized now that it is my lunch hour and I am sitting at my desk eating a Smart Ones meal, I went to check MFP immediately, and not Facebook.

I prefer chatting with you all so much more and seem to benefit from it much more than other social media. Just wanted you to know! That's all!

Have a great Monday!

Replies

• BlueAventer
    Options
    Me too. Lol! :smile:
  • Frannswaz
    Frannswaz Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Me three...MFP is the hands down winner:smile:
  • KateHubb
    KateHubb Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I do too... I feel like I can be more open with my MFP friends. There is no way I would ever go on Facebook and make my weight public!!
  • Kelnurse
    Kelnurse Posts: 145
    Options
    I'm totally the same way! Love this site much more than FB! I log into MFP more often, even at work :smile: Love my peeps here! :heart:
  • Izable2011
    Izable2011 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I agree. I usually don't have to read negative things on here like I do FB. You all are so much more uplifting. Besides most of the people I have as friends on FB don't even say hi very often, so it's nice to have people that care on MFP. :)
  • scubacat
    scubacat Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I do as well. Facebook never helped me lose weight, MFP definately has and I'm grateful
  • ohpurdysure
    Options
    Awe thats inspiring and so sweet !! Ditto
  • janiecorona
    Options
    Me too! Although I loved it so much, I advertised it to family and friends on FB and a couple joined and added me, now I don't know if I can be as open as I was in the beginning. Sigh. But that won't deter me, hopefully.
  • Taylor1089
    Options
    haha im the exact same way, always looking to see whats new on MFP, could care less about facebook. haha its amazing what happends when you surround yourself with people you have so much in common.