Hiya!!! Bride to be!!

Options
Hiya Guys!!! Joined about a week ago!! And im hooked!!

Im Rosy Mummy to my Little lad Dylan who Will be 2 in october! Im from Norwich Norfolk in the uk!

Im getting married 2nd of june 2012, And i am NOT going to be a fat bride!! Last week i was 202 lb! Weigh day is tomorrow!!

Love to have some friends on here so please add me :D

Replies

• sonalily
    sonalily Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Im from Nova Scotia, Canada.
    Im a bride to be as well :)
    Im loving this website as well
  • danibee79
    danibee79 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hey congratulations on ur engagement! I got engaged at xmas but not getting married to 2013. Have u made any plans yet? I'll add you for some pre-wedding motivation :) good luck x
  • Tieshy_M
    Tieshy_M Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I started using this on Thursday and I'm hooked too. I'm getting married 26th May 2012 in Walsall UK. I don't want to be a fat bride either! x
  • ilovedean
    Options
    We have been engaged since 2007! So about time we tied the knot!!!

We have the venue booked, and thats about it! should reall get a move on, since we only have just over 9 months!!!!! Ekkk!!!
  • lauramorris85
    Options
    I am a bride as well. The big day is November 12th in North East Texas (Longview). I started using this site a few weeks before getting engaged last November and I've lost about 16 lbs! I'm about 5-10 lbs from my November goal.

The only thing with the wedding I'm still doing is the decoration, transportation, and a hotel room. I better get on the room for sure! eek!