fell off the wagon

I have been so very good,,,been very strict with myself, I have lost 9 kgs in 2 months..BUT no self control when my friend brings me a small bucket of KFC nuggets..I ate all of them in one sitting,,,and THEN I hadnt had soda for months but because I was so thirsty, I drank 500ml..I am so annoyed with myself,,I am scared to get on the scales tomorrow

Replies

• angelsja
    angelsja Posts: 860 Member
    I have been so very good,,,been very strict with myself, I have lost 9 kgs in 2 months..BUT no self control when my friend brings me a small bucket of KFC nuggets..I ate all of them in one sitting,,,and THEN I hadnt had soda for months but because I was so thirsty, I drank 500ml..I am so annoyed with myself,,I am scared to get on the scales tomorrow

Any weight fluctuations you see tomorrow will NOT be fat/actual weight gain it will be water weight I ate ice cream and put on 4lbs overnight get back on "your wagon" the weight will come off again unless you at 3500 over your maintenance calories you won't have put on actual weight :)
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    edited February 2018
    Yeah, I've been running behind my wagon for a while now. Every now and then I'll hop back up but then we hit a rock or a pothole and I'm back to running. Luckily it is a slow moving wagon. Plus running is good exercise and burns calories
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    If the scale goes up a little its just temporary water weight, don't panic.

A small KFC nugget and 16 oz of soda is not a serious wagon to fall of.
  • YogiJear
    YogiJear Posts: 118 Member
    Don't be so hard on yourself! This is just a speedbump in the journey. Just treat it as a cyclical burst in calories as a form of refeed and get back at it tomorrow. :)

Also, remember to track the trend of your weight through apps like Libra/HappyScale rather than the daily number!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member

You didn't get overweight in a day before.
    You didn't lose the weight in a day before.
    You didn't ruin your progress in a day.
    You enjoyed one day.
    Back at it.
  • UltraVegAthlete
    UltraVegAthlete Posts: 667 Member
    I fall off every 3-7 days. It’s like a thing for me.