Looking for new friends 50+ with 90+lbs to lose

Options
Hi, I'm not new to MFP but I am restarting again. I'm doing Slimming World online and have lost 15lbs in the past 6 weeks. I maintained this week and feel a bit Meh as I have so much to lose. I am looking to make some new friends with active members who are 50+ with similar weight loss goals. I am allergic to exercise but I am trying to walk more and I have a fitbit. Please drop me an message if you want to become friends. Thank you, Carol

Replies

• cbessell67
    cbessell67 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Carol, ive got about 40kg I'd like to lose, 50 last year, and I have a fitbit too
  • ladylaura777
    ladylaura777 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi Carol
    I will be 60 in a few weeks. I have lost over 80lbs in the last year and a half. Still have at least that much to go. But I’m learning to eat better, and forgive myself when I screw up. I would love to have some friends ❤️
  • always4my2kids
    always4my2kids Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm too young I guess to friend you - LOL. ;) I am almost 46. I've lost 95 pounds. I have about 100 more to go. I am hoping to hit my 100 pound weight loss goal (half way mark) by the end of the month for my birthday present to me :smile: I am an active member with over 180+ day streak and give tons of support. I like to receive support too along the way.
  • robanntyler
    robanntyler Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi Carol,
    I am 52, doing the low carb and having some success. I will be happy to support & share info. Add me & look forward to hearing from you.