Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Vegetarian/Transitioning Vegan looking for support!!

Hey everyone,

This is not my first time trying MFP, but it is my first time trying to lose weight/ use MFP on a mostly whole foods plant based diet! I would love to add anyone looking for accountability/support like me.

Replies

• Kirstenmonicaflood
    Kirstenmonicaflood Posts: 15 Member
    edited February 2018
    Well done for trying to become vegan!! I became a vegan a few months ago and I'll never go back!! You'll feel so much better. Add me if you like, I'm fairly new here x
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    edited February 2018
    Hi, I've been vegan for just over a year now. I also used to use this site a while ago but recently got into tracking again to lose weight. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • ThinGoldLineNS
    ThinGoldLineNS Posts: 265 Member
    Hello! Feel free to add me. I've recently transitioned to WFPB and I fantastic!
  • avocardiothyme
    avocardiothyme Posts: 52 Member
    Went vegetarian four months ago and slowly transitioning to plant based/vegan. I literally just created an account today. Hoping going vegan and exercising will help with weight loss. Add me :)