I’m new!

Options
Bella_2695
Bella_2695 Posts: 2 Member
edited February 2018 in Introduce Yourself
Hello! I’m looking for friends to lose weight with me! I’m on this journey alone and don’t have any buddies to work out with me or eat healthy with me. I’ve been eating healthy for about 3 weeks now and I haven’t cheated yet! Super proud of myself. I go to the gym 6 days a week and kinda regret taking that 7th day off lol. Super excited about where I’m headed right now and I don’t plan on slowing down either! Please add me if you want to we can motivate each other!

Replies

• brimom19
    brimom19 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Good luck. I'm fairly new too. I have a long road ahead, just taking one day at a time.
  • rupshaw
    rupshaw Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Bella_2695 wrote: »
    Hello! I’m looking for friends to lose weight with me! I’m on this journey alone and don’t have any buddies to work out with me or eat healthy with me. I’ve been eating healthy for about 3 weeks now and I haven’t cheated yet! Super proud of myself. I go to the gym 6 days a week and kinda regret taking that 7th day off lol. Super excited about where I’m headed right now and I don’t plan on slowing down either! Please add me if you want to we can motivate each other!

Glad to help in any way, you’ll do great! Feel free to add me!
  • Bubbaistrying
    Bubbaistrying Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • aleikita
    aleikita Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add
  • proudmomma86
    proudmomma86 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I try to log in daily