Need some accountability friends :)

Options
Just created a my fitness pal account. Looking for friends who are active on my fitness pal in order to help keep me accountable. My main goal is to lose some weight and eat a healthier diet. I am currently a vegetarian and slowly transitioning to plant-based. Lately I have been indulging myself in unhealthy foods and TV time. Hoping my fitness pal will help me reach my goals. I downloaded the app for the first time so let’s see how this works out.
Bless,
M

Replies

• mwalle09
    mwalle09 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Unhealthy foods and tv time are like the story of my life
  • onanewjourney
    onanewjourney Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I totally hear you. I'm trying to eat healthier and be more active. I'm not a vegetarian but wouldn't mind being one. Please feel free to add me! I need motivation as well!
  • Liisiil
    Liisiil Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I am also new here and need some friends to keep me accountable. So far I have done well the first part of the days, but totally failed the afternoon and evening by binging and overeating without counting any of it.. I still believe that I can do it and will do a new start tomorrow! You can add me to your friends! Greetings!
  • LLfitted
    LLfitted Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Let's do this!

I am in this to get into the shape of my life. I feel like I have the means and the knowledge to finally get it done. I'm in a skinny fat shape and doing Beachbody T25 to start out. It's rough but if you're not sweating you're not working.

Good luck! :)
  • sljjjembeca
    sljjjembeca Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I hear ya, life long never happy with me dieter :( I am a semi-vegetarian only eating fish, eggs, dairy. Always happy to add friends/motivation. New to the community side feel free to add me :)
  • avocardiothyme
    avocardiothyme Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Liisiil wrote: »
    Hey there! I am also new here and need some friends to keep me accountable. So far I have done well the first part of the days, but totally failed the afternoon and evening by binging and overeating without counting any of it.. I still believe that I can do it and will do a new start tomorrow! You can add me to your friends! Greetings!

Night time cravings are hard to kick for sure.
  • ColinIsTheName
    ColinIsTheName Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm feeling confident for the first time ever thanks to this place. I'm recently reached my goal and am now trying to add some muscle. I'd be glad to help!
  • abelalvarez63
    abelalvarez63 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You can add me my name is Abel Alvarez