What made YOU smile today!? MOTIVATION!!!

Options
Sometimes, when motivation feels low, it helps to REMEMBER what makes you happy....

For me, I smiled today because....

I was down 2 lbs for weigh in this morning
I snuck in 'jacuzzi' time before work this morning
I'm sipping on delish coffee
:D

Sometimes simple things NEED to be remembered.....what made YOU smile??

Replies

• Degator
    Degator Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Getting to walk this morning without pain for the first time in 9 days!
  • Jessicapages
    Options
    My 2 year old getting so happy that we were going to go for our morning walk
    My 15 year old telling me while I was working out that my legs looked really good!:smile:
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    My hubby got home early from work, the dogs were happy to see me, I rocked it at the gym, and I had a truly yummy snack!
  • sweetjanet2k
    sweetjanet2k Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    My 2 year old son, woke up and said, "I love you Mommy".
  • Lisabackontrack
    Options
    My 20-year old son told me today that I'm the best mother in the world! :smile:
  • ShelbyLB
    ShelbyLB Posts: 431
    Options
    WOW all of these are FABULOUS reasons to smile!!!! :D
  • hottiewannabe
    hottiewannabe Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Things that made me smile today:

I took the weekend off from any exercise to rest. Got up this morning--no weight gained!!

My 5 year old assured me (with a hug and kiss) I would be okay Monday when I drop her off at Kindgarten : (
  • margieward82
    margieward82 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I haven't been able to wear my wedding rings in months because the center stone was a touch loose... Finally got to the jewlers today and had it fixed and cleaned! It so purty and sparkly again! :)
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    my husband called me at work shortly after I arrived for no other reason than to tell me he loves me. :heart:
  • ShelbyLB
    Options
    YAY!!!! SMILES ALL AROUND!! :D
  • lildevil968
    lildevil968 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    My 7 year old crawled in bed with me and DH this morning. She woke me up with a hug and a kiss when my alarm went off this morning :heart:

This morning when I went into my 1 year old sons room to get him ready, he was already awake. He hugged me, kissed me, and laid his head on my shoulder :heart:

I saw a half a pound loss on the scale on the scale this morning.
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    My son drove himself to work today, SOLO, and made it safely. Whew! Momma just doesn't want to cut those apron strings...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ShelbyLB
    Options
    :D:D:D
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    thinking about the fact that I am going to attempt to cook a chicken tonight...A whole chicken, not just the pieces. And thinking about the likelyhood that I will totally screw it up. ok....so its more like a smerk not a smile, but hey, its Monday.
  • aquabunny101
    Options
    Being able to run for 10 min's on the treadmill without stopping for the first time in my life! I'm trying for 15 mins tomorrow...happy, happy, happy
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Getting informed I'm photographing a few more weddings. Taking boudoir pictures and liking the way they look. . . .
  • nilla128
    nilla128 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My kids agreeing to not moan about coming to the Y with me every day until school starts (I'm paying them, of course- nothing like a bit of motivation!!)
  • hewhoiscd
    hewhoiscd Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    I smile every morning when I see my Dillon Precision Calendar...especially in August :D
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    I smiled today when my 2 year old learned how to float on her tummy in the pool all by herself today (I was right there, of course). I smiled even bigger when my oldest (5 years old) gave my 2 year old and hugged her and told her she was proud of her for learning how to float on her tummy.
    I laughed out loud when my 2 year old announced that she floated. It came out more like "I farted." ha ha ha ha ha ha.............
  • kallibrae
    kallibrae Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    1: Down 5 pounds since my last weigh in. :)
    2: Had a little shimmy in my step while walking the dog, felt good, looked good!
    3: Had no cravings today whatsoever.