Trying to lose weight..again. 260lbs to 150lbs

Options
ThickBarbie2018
ThickBarbie2018 Posts: 1 Member
edited February 2018 in Motivation and Support
Hello
I've been off and on this app many times.

I'm trying to go from 260lbs to 150lbs but even getting to 230lbs would be amazing for me. I'm hopefully getting a scale next month.

I have severe sleep apnea and many other body issues so I'm hoping the weight loss will help with that as well.

My biggest issues are motivation, the type of food my family buys, how much food i consume, exercise and of course adding food to my diary on here.
Often times i will not eat all day and then eat a bunch of food all night.

I'm hoping to have friends on here who will support me, motivate me, give tips, have non fitness posts at times and give non-judgemental help when i fall off the wagon.

Here's some more non fitness stuff about me to help get to know each other.

I'm an almost 19 year old female.
I'm canadian.
I have 2 rats and a cat.
I have an extreme love for animals.
I like working with kids.
I take medication for anxiety and depression.
I will post non fitness stuff sometimes.
My biggest weakness is cheese and takeout.

Please feel free to add me if you'd like. :)

Replies

• tstyles7
    tstyles7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi
    You have your life ahead of you and wanting to do something for yourself to lose weight is a great start. I use a pillow from the US called ZEEQ - a bit expensive but do comfy and plays music to help me sleep. Getting enough sleep is so helpful in losing weight.
  • monramx
    monramx Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey, I also have the same problem of not eating at all and then binging for dinner. Im rooting for you and I believe you can acomplish your goals, just take it easy and dont be too hard on yourself if you have some bad days. Trust me, Im an exbulimic so I have tons of experience with falling off the wagon. We also are around the same age and I too take depression and anxiety meds (which made weight loss even harder for me) so Ill add you and feel free tohit me up anytime:)
  • pjneeley2488
    pjneeley2488 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have been on the app a few times myself. Just wanted to say good luck! I know it can be hard but just do your best and work on keeping your food diary updated. It can be tough, especially with depression and anxiety to deal with so don't let the app get you down if you forget from time to time.
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    "I have 2 rats and a cat."
    Please tell me they are named Pinky and Brain! LOL
  • Pokemom33
    Pokemom33 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hey ^.^
    I am trying to lose just about the same amount of weight as well im 250 pounds and I am 5"1 :(
    Between the back problems and my anxiety I am trying to lose the weight not only for myself but for my little one.

A bit about myself;
    -I am Canadian aswell
    -Im a bit of a nerd.
    -l Love cats lol.
    -I love food but I am really picky.

Anyone who feels like can add me as well, it would be nice to have friends along this journey