How are your New Years resolutions going?

Options
sheltondq
sheltondq Posts: 51 Member
Is everyone still working on their New Years resolutions?
Some years it’s so easy to fall off the resolution wagon, but I made a list of things I wanted to accomplish this year and have been slowly cracking away at (it so far). Some things I like to accomplish daily while others I just keep in mind. I started doing Meatless Monday and have loved it so far. I don’t feel restricted by not eating meat and have created some great meals that my family loves. I have better fitness habits this year, and and eat even healthier.

I have quite a few resolutions, but how are yours going?

Replies

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Been chugging along at a steady pace so I am happy w my progress so far :)
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options
    Pretty good! Only had one resolution :wink:

I had so many pretty dresses and never wore them thinking I'll save them for special occasions. So I ended up shrinking out a lot of them without ever having worn them.

So my resolution... wear them. It doesn't matter if it's just to quickly run to the store or show up to an exam. A dress is always suitable. :smiley:
  • sheltondq
    Options
    ladyreva78 wrote: »
    Pretty good! Only had one resolution :wink:

I had so many pretty dresses and never wore them thinking I'll save them for special occasions. So I ended up shrinking out a lot of them without ever having worn them.

So my resolution... wear them. It doesn't matter if it's just to quickly run to the store or show up to an exam. A dress is always suitable. :smiley:

That sounds like a great idea. I was a kinesiology major in college and wore workout gear exclusively for 4 years. And now I really don’t have many normal clothes so I’m tryna add more clothes to my wardrobe.
  • sheltondq
    Options
    I also am taking the right steps to climb Mt Kilimanjaro.

That will be not this October...but next.

I'll be doing it right, good climb, visit friends, safari, and beaches of Zanzibar.

I'm normally the one who stays home...bit not this time! And I'll be in good shape for the climb!

That sounds awesome. I would love to start hiking/ climbing. But because I’m a beginner I’m afraid to go by myself.
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    I only made two, one about my physical wellness and one for my spiritual health, and failed at both right away. :cry:
  • huntersvonnegut
    huntersvonnegut Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    Never make any. I'm meeting my goals so far though.
  • mybassfishingirl
    mybassfishingirl Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    It's been all downhill since Jan. 2nd
    GUILTY...lol
  • sheltondq
    Options
    sheltondq wrote: »
    I also am taking the right steps to climb Mt Kilimanjaro.

That will be not this October...but next.

I'll be doing it right, good climb, visit friends, safari, and beaches of Zanzibar.

I'm normally the one who stays home...bit not this time! And I'll be in good shape for the climb!

That sounds awesome. I would love to start hiking/ climbing. But because I’m a beginner I’m afraid to go by myself.

Take a partner, then!

None of my friends like outside activities... they act like they will melt in the rain.
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    Pretty good. I haven't opened a glue bottle all year.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Postponed New Years Resolutions till 2020. 2019 is too soon for me to get it together. :smiley:
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    A little too well... I need to ease up on the progress a little B)
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I didn't make any.. so amazing! :D