Big Mama

Options
Hey,
The names Elle, I am a 20 yr old mother of 3. My youngest is 6wks old and I thought I was doing pretty well with my weight loss until today. I decided to shop for some new clothes for the first time in almost a year and so I took my measurements and discovered that finally after three pregnancies I've let myself get pushed into 2x sizes. And after about thirty minutes of crying I realized that it is my own fault and if I can get myself into a 2x I can get myself out of it. So here I am. I've browsed a lot of posts in these forums and I am very excited to be a part of a weight loss community that is so driven and supportive.

Replies

• MrBrown72
    MrBrown72 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Great attitude!
    Welcome and enjoy the journey.
  • aphillips8180
    aphillips8180 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You can do it! =)
  • beautybrainsbooty
    beautybrainsbooty Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    You can change. You have the power. Hello and welcome to the journey!
  • rach2705
    rach2705 Posts: 107
    Options
    I only joined the other day so welcome to MFP and you can do it just like everyone one of us can

Rachel
  • fab50G
    fab50G Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Sweetie, you're not alone. I'm still trying to lose the baby fat from my first child.....and he's 27! LOL.
    It will be ok. YOU CAN DO THIS!!!
  • Shawnda1730
    Options
    You have a great attitude, the struggle may be difficult, but it is worth it! I have a great group of friends that are very supportive and as I rise and fall sometimes on this journey, I never give up and MFP friends are a great help! You are not alone in this fight! If you'd like add me as a friend, I will happy to help you along your journey!
  • stephski07
    Options
    Welcome!
    Congratulations on your new baby to start with! Gosh, my son will be 4 in October and I'm only just actually starting to seriously do something about it, so 6 weeks after a brand new baby is an achievement in itself! Dont beat yourself up about it, you should be proud of yourself.

Good Luck on your journey, we're all here for the same reason!! xx.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    I only joined a week ago as well so welcome and I am sure you will find this site a great help and support.
  • fas815
    fas815 Posts: 31
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! My daughter introduced me to this site...I absolutely love it!!! Good luck and u will find a lot of support here!!! Welcome to the new you!!!
  • Chunkabutt83
    Options
    good luck Elle!
  • marcwaldron
    Options
    You can do this girl just stay focused and it will happen. There is a ton of support on here, together we can help each other suceed.
  • BigMamaElle
    BigMamaElle Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thank you ALL for the wonderful support. Usually after two days on a diet/fitness plan I fizzle out. It's super hard to find time to work out but seeing all of the positive attitudes on here and getting to look at everyones NSVs keeps pushing me forward. Here in Texas it hit 101 degrees and my flabby but was out walking up hill mid day the whole time thinking of all of you!

Thank you all for your inspiration!!!!!! You're each one an answer to desperate prayers!
  • shazzamax11
    Options
    Hi and welcome,
    I'm new here but so far I've found the support amazing.
    Shaz ;o)