Need Friends With an Open Diary! (comment and add!)

Hey.
I'm Nycole. I'm 23. I'm currently living in Wyoming working on my masters in biology education. I have a super busy lifestyle between school and work and when it comes to cooking meals, I get really stumped.
I'd love to have more friends on MFP so I can steal ideas for meals and snacks!
My diary is also open and I log absolutely everything!

Please feel free to add me and comment below to add your story and get new friends!

Replies

• judychicken
    judychicken Posts: 937 Member
    Hi, my diary is open to my friends. I like to look at others ideas from my friends also, It gives me ideas for new recipes also.
  • susann4041
    susann4041 Posts: 6 Member
    Hi how do you add people?
  • lillyblack1982
    lillyblack1982 Posts: 61 Member
    Mine is open! Heads up that I’m pretty much on the “eat whatever I feel like, as long as there’s a 500 cal deficit” diet. It’s not as healthy as some other diaries I’ve read.
  • nycoleman5
    nycoleman5 Posts: 16 Member
    susann4041 wrote: »
    Hi how do you add people?

Go to their profile and hit the little person with the plus sign!
    Mine is open! Heads up that I’m pretty much on the “eat whatever I feel like, as long as there’s a 500 cal deficit” diet. It’s not as healthy as some other diaries I’ve read.

No worries!! Thank you for the add!
  • Smallville127
    Smallville127 Posts: 51 Member
    Hello everyone. My journey for the 100,000 time begins tomorrow. But, I am feeling like the small changes I have already made are some of the big steps that needed to be conquered before I could even be ready this time. My first addiction was Diet coke, and I have switched to drinking water and coffee :) Second is I work from home so, my schedule is free to play with so, I choose to sleep late and work late. Sadly it makes it easy to binge eat at night when everyone is asleep. So, here I am baring my soul ready to take this bull by the horns. And contrary to my name I am not a drunk horse B) I actually rarely drink, I do not smoke, I own horses, I am a Mom and I am an entrepreneur. Looking to make friends with people who are focused solely on making positive changes and are HAPPY, energetic down to earth people. I mean personally for a fat girl I am extremely high energy and silly. :) Add me as friend and I will add you back!
  • birdenerd
    birdenerd Posts: 41 Member
    I'm always looking for meal inspiration too :) Love the cat in your photo!
  • sendtoharvey
    sendtoharvey Posts: 135 Member
    I have an open book... but sometimes it's not. pretty hahah
  • Brittanyloses
    Brittanyloses Posts: 15 Member
    open book here! ill send you a request!!