new and just too damn cute

Options
Well.....here it goes... I am new here and looking for friends to celebrate achievements and get meal ideas. I love star wars, star trek, lord of the rings, and harry potter. i have a cat that believes the cabinet under the kitchen sink leads to Narnia and a husband obsessed with ID Discovery. My philosophy is to eat what i want, but to measure out portions. My main exercise is walking and i discovered this awesome channel on youtube called fitness blender for fitness videos. i have set myself up to lose one pound a week. I gave up for awhile on losing weight, but i woke up one morning and my legs were creaky. I am in my late 30's now, i don't want to be in my 40's unable to dance to Britney. I am a positive person and promise that if you friend me i will give you encouragement along with constant simpsons references and lots of dirty jokes (catholic school). the title is in reference to my mother, who has remarked her whole life "you have such a pretty face" and would get quiet, implying the rest of me must be a hot mess.

Replies

• birdenerd
    birdenerd Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi! welcome! I love harry potter, I used to play quidditch in college haha. Unfortunately my cabinet under the kitchen sink just leads to mildew (but I've always got an eye for magical portals) and my roommate's cats just learned how to open them. Right now my exercise has been walking too. I'll send you a request!
  • peachblossom79
    peachblossom79 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey! Glad to know you.