Starting again

Options
Having succeeded at weight watchers until they changed their programme two months ago - decided that enough was enough and I needed to restart my journey and get demotivated. Just booked my summer holiday so need to lose a stone. Hoping for some positive encouragement.

Replies

• nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Here's to a fresh start!
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    A vacation is a good motivator! It's one of mine too.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    Aim to lose 1lb a week and in 3 months you'll be at goal...nice thought isn't it :smile: That's a relatively short period of time too in the grand scheme of things :smile:

All the best.
  • TravisJHunt
    TravisJHunt Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • DancesWithDogz
    DancesWithDogz Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I booked a Caribbean holiday back in November, and thought "great..a lb a week, and I'll be able to feel ok in my swimsuit" I'm 2 weeks away from my holiday - how can I lose 25 lbs in 2 weeks LOL - just kidding.. you go for it... you can do it!
  • valine128
    valine128 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    It's a great goal to have, however, what are you going to do after the holiday? I believe you can to better than losing weight just for a holiday. Hopefully, if you do a lifestyle change, you never "have" to fit into a swimsuit again. It just fits all the time, and you feel better too.
  • shannonstew2k18
    shannonstew2k18 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Starting over as well after losing 45lbs hen getting pregnant lol. I’m now 4 weeks postpartum and trying to get back on track.