hi just started this hope it works!

Options
this is by far means the easiest way of counting calories..........I am excited and hope that this works, wishing all my fellow followers the best of luck lets do this together and become healthier!!!

Replies

• AveryWays
    AveryWays Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm a true believer it works. Just started tracking last week and I've managed to drop 4 lbs by keeping tabs of both eating and workout regiment. I loooooooove it! I'd say I can hit my goals faster and more efficient than before now :bigsmile:
  • Photomandy
    Photomandy Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Yup, tracking isn't too hard and having MFP friends to keep you accountable daily is also very helpful!
  • CorrieV1976
    CorrieV1976 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    It definitely works, The first 3 weeks I didnt cahnge but in my 4th week I'm down 10 #'s.....Congratulations!!
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    it works - get moving & drink TONS of water
  • mrspenton2009
    mrspenton2009 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    This is a very good way to count calories. It also makes you pay attention to what you are putting into your body. Welcome, GOOD Luck and hang in there.
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    It is such a great tool, I've been using it for just one week now and just love it! My boyfriend (after listing to me yak about it) is even talking about using it, he loves the idea of the progress reports so he can see how he is doing and challenge himself.
  • cherod70
    cherod70 Posts: 24
    Options
    This site has really worked for me!! I have lost 14 pounds in a couple of months!!
    This is a great tool! I especially like to see everyones progress it really makes me beleive it's possible to reach my goals!
    Good luck!
  • Fleshandlace
    Fleshandlace Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Using MFP as a tool is really working for me, hope it works for you tooo!!!!! :)
  • sffre
    sffre Posts: 19
    Options
    This has definitely made me see the good and bad in my eating habits. I am now more aware of what I eat.
    :embarassed: Over the weekend I worry less about my calories and viewing this past weekends results, I am not ready for those types of weekends...:cry: