I am new and looking for support...

mollyb1489
mollyb1489 Posts: 4
edited September 30 in Introduce Yourself
Hi my name is Molly, I am new to the website. I am joining because I have gained 30 pounds over the last year and a half due to stress and an abusive relationship. I am no longer in the relationship but I am looking to better my body and take care of it the way that I used to. I am tired of being over my BMI and any support would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Replies

• I'm new here too and know how much a support system helps. I'm here for you. I'll add you as a friend.
  • CWood323
    CWood323 Posts: 20
    Got your support right here!
  • Klbryce1
    Klbryce1 Posts: 23
    its great that you are doing something for you after having such an awful experience. good luck with you MFP journey! added :)
  • haylz24
    haylz24 Posts: 225
    Good on you! Welcome. You'll love it on here. I'll add you :)
  • Andrea_Alexis_1980
    Andrea_Alexis_1980 Posts: 122 Member
    I'm here if you need it i know exactly what your going threw ... I gained so much threw my not so good marriage now that i'm going threw a divorce i have lost 40lbs .. This site is so good you got my support 101%
  • Feel free to add me -- Good luck on your journey everyone!
  • vampee
    vampee Posts: 103 Member
    I am relativly new to this site as well. I downloaded the app on June 30th (round about) and have been using it faithfully everyday. I don't really use the message boards or anything on the website too often but I always use the app. I have since lost around 14 pounds...really a tad bit more, but I only way myself once a week. Anyway....

I think you will both find this app very useful. It keeps me on tab. I love seeing being able to see what I am lacking in nutrients and vitamins. As long as you get into the habit of inputting your intake then you should not have a problem. Oh, and the blog is a great way to vent without bothering your FB friends or real life friends. LOL

Good luck to you both!!!
  • I wish you all the best nicrogers, just started myself too...some people try to eat their way out of unhappiness and I am also one of them almost 7 years with the wrong man took it's toll on my body too. I think sometimes we spend to long beating ourselves up over the weight thing and it gets to the point where we think what's the point, too far gone. But no never too late I am 18 stone now heaviest I have ever been but feel better for the fact I have signed up here and today went for a walk s8 after work which I plan to do everyday from here on out, obviously I will have to cut back the food too and I guess change some habits.
  • Maggiedc
    Maggiedc Posts: 49
    Just started and looking for support as well! Feel free to add me as a friend!
This discussion has been closed.