The Kickin' Christmas Crew! [Recruiting]

Options
138 days until Christmas! Where would you like to be by the time we can start shoveling snow again and Santa Claus brings us prezzies?

I would love to be at my goal weight of 141 pounds then. Scratch that, I WILL be at my goal weight then. I'm on a roll at the moment but for those days that I reach a plateau or feel depressed and want to give up, I need you. I need you to encourage me and hold me accountable, and together we can do this!

I always feel lost in big threads so I will limit this one to 10 people, on top of my bestest MFPals Mandie, Kendra, Jamie and Alyshe. First come, first served. We will weigh in on Mondays but will check in almost daily to let eachother know how we're doing. Who's with me?

Name: Joni
CW: 167.6
GW: 141
BMI: 25.1

Replies

• haylz24
    haylz24 Posts: 225
    Options
    I'm in! I want to be about 113 pounds by Xmas. We can do it!
  • Rebeccasluckyduck
    Rebeccasluckyduck Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I want to be 160 pounds by Christmas!
  • paulaGetshealthy
    Options
    Me! By Christmas I hope to be at 130 :)
  • alibreasy
    alibreasy Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I would like to be included. What do I need to do? I'm not sure how...I have at least 40 pounds to lose to get to my goal.
  • sreimer07
    sreimer07 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I want to be to at least 200 lbs by christmas
  • MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    If there is still room I woild love to be part of the group
  • sweetCJ
    sweetCJ Posts: 144
    Options
    I'm in. Would love to lose 25 lbs before Christmas
  • erikasev
    Options
    Hi! I'd love to join -- I'm new to MFP and should probably start making friends on here. I want to be 175 by Christmas when I have to see all my extended family members AND start looking for jobs post-graduation! eek. Let's do this!

Erika
    CW 201
    GW 160
  • MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I want to be at 145 by Christmas.
  • crikee15
    crikee15 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    ME!!! I want to be 155 by Christmas!
  • jamadler2
    jamadler2 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join if there's still room!

I'd like to be 150 by Christmas.
  • PercyPig
    PercyPig Posts: 318
    Options
    That's 10! Welcome to the Kickin' Christmas Crew girls!

Mandie
    Kendra
    Jamie
    Alyshe
    hayiz24
    Rebeccaslucky
    paulajfranco
    alibreasy
    sreimer07
    MamaDee2
    sweetCJ
    erikasev
    crikee15
    jamadler2

Please can you all send me your starting weights and I will create a new [closed] thread which we will use going forwards. Feel free to add me as a friend as well!
  • Godsflower1789
    Options
    opps, closed already. good luck gals!
  • rae_mayer
    rae_mayer Posts: 226
    Options
    Too bad I missed it! :(
  • haylz24
    Options
    That's 10! Welcome to the Kickin' Christmas Crew girls!

Mandie
    Kendra
    Jamie
    Alyshe
    hayiz24
    Rebeccaslucky
    paulajfranco
    alibreasy
    sreimer07
    MamaDee2
    sweetCJ
    erikasev
    crikee15
    jamadler2

Please can you all send me your starting weights and I will create a new [closed] thread which we will use going forwards. Feel free to add me as a friend as well!

My start weight is 160lbs. I was 163. Weighed last Friday so shall I do it again now or wait til next Monday?
  • PercyPig
    PercyPig Posts: 318
    Options
    Whichever you want! If you usually weigh in on Fridays then we can just take your Friday weight on Mondays. So shall I write 160 or 163 as SW for the challenge?
  • haylz24
    Options
    Whichever you want! If you usually weigh in on Fridays then we can just take your Friday weight on Mondays. So shall I write 160 or 163 as SW for the challenge?

160 please :) umm I'll let you know on Mondays. Never know, may have lost an extra pound ;) lol
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    heeeey :happy:

Name: Mandie
    GW: 145-148

I will send you my starting weight TOMORROW girl...ok? I haven't stepped on the scale for over a week & am quite afraid to after a whole week of relaxing and eating tons. Oops. I am so glad that you started the group...and of course that you chose my super corny name! haha :laugh:
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Hey Joni - my starting weight I am just going to use my weigh in from 2 weeks ago and I will start weighing in every week again. I don't want to step on the scale now, I am too scared to after my horrible last week :grumble:

So my starting weight for this challenge will be 168.2 and my goal weight for Xmas is 135 - I think that is possible :happy:

So glad we decided to get the 'gang' back together - I did so well with that group :bigsmile: