Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• rockmartin50
    rockmartin50 Posts: 1,747 Member
    i like to communicate with my friends if you like communication than Feel Free to add me to your list of friends
  • MonkeyMagic71
    MonkeyMagic71 Posts: 6 Member
    HI, I'm a chubby cyclist (https://www.strava.com/athletes/3024626) struggling with cake/chocolate addiction and long time calorie counter, slipped over the past 18 months sticking on a couple of stone so got the eye of the tiger to shed the lbs again, been a lone logger for a good while now so might be fun to have some friends on here to keep me on my toes and get some mutual support.
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Anyone is welcome to add me - the more friends the better, IMO. :)
  • Ajandmovies
    Ajandmovies Posts: 4 Member
    Add me! I need all the support I can get! :smiley:
  • daloverlyme
    daloverlyme Posts: 583 Member
    Please!!
  • TerriWillard
    TerriWillard Posts: 10 Member
    I have been working out at Planet fitness going on a month and just started logging my food. I need more friends who are fitness and nutrition minded.
  • dmenon24
    dmenon24 Posts: 14 Member
    Me too!
  • 01MissFit
    01MissFit Posts: 39 Member
    I am on the SlimFast diet at the moment. Posting regular updates so I would love more friends to help keep me motivated and I you.
  • SloanieBaby
    SloanieBaby Posts: 8 Member
    I log daily & would love new friends!
  • Nudgey02
    Nudgey02 Posts: 24 Member
    I can't work out how to add people, so please, all add me! :smile:
  • Nudgey02
    Nudgey02 Posts: 24 Member
    Nudgey02 wrote: »
    I can't work out how to add people, so please, all add me! :smile:

Worked it out now, haha!
  • Nursisistic_syd
    Nursisistic_syd Posts: 1 Member
    edited February 2018
  • tokeneyesore
    tokeneyesore Posts: 2 Member
    edited February 2018
    Hi! Back on the wagon. Motivation is needed - more than happy for people to add me.

Logging my food daily (using just fitbit for exercise). Significant amount of weight to lose (100lbs+), moving towards a healthier diet/watching calories, working out regularly and working with a trainer. Super keen to connect with people on their journey too ✌
  • Canadiangypsy
    Canadiangypsy Posts: 7 Member
    Looking for new friends here too! Starting over again and am a keto follower. Please add me if you're wanting to motivate and be motivated
  • rArmantas
    rArmantas Posts: 44 Member
    Hello! Add me for motivation! On daily
  • rosariodelacruz
    rosariodelacruz Posts: 2 Member
    hey guys!

I didn't even know MyfitnessPal had a community.. I'm Rosario, add me!
  • RoxanneTarver
    RoxanneTarver Posts: 17 Member
    edited February 2018
    Hey everyone!!! I used to use my fitness pal about 3 years ago! I lost a significant amount of weight by counting calories, and im back to do it all over this time and keep it off! I need all the motivation and support i can get! Im here for support as well. Feel free to add me
  • EspressoLvr
    EspressoLvr Posts: 100 Member
    I contribute often and will give you likes and positive comments all the time! I have a long way to go (100lbs), so I'll be around at least as long as you are!! FRIEND ME! :smiley:
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    feel free to add me :D
  • duggy79
    duggy79 Posts: 4 Member
    Oooh yes please. I need some inspiration